PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Cymru Regional Forum

manjay
30-08-2010, 07:10 PM
The NCMA Cymru Regional Organising Committee would be delighted to meet you at our Regional Forum in Ammanford on 18th September. We will be discussing CSSIW and Welsh Assembly Government Childcare developments that affect childminding in Wales, including:

Overview of recent changes in the law and policies (including Childminding Regulations and National Minimum Standards)
Quality assurance - an opportunity to be involved in a consultation on the development of a new Quality Assurance scheme
Welsh Assembly elections 2011 - what should NCMA be lobbying for?In the afternoon there will be a workshop session: outdoor play - a participatory session for childminders to become more aware of how outdoor play can aid children's development. Childminders will be able to engage in activities and feedback on potential learning and development opportunities within these activities.

Booking forms can be downloaded from the members area of the NCMA website or pm me and I will email one to you.

Amanda x

aly
30-08-2010, 09:01 PM
typical, that is the 1 sat that si is working..:rolleyes:
he working 1 sat in 5 lol.

ruby
31-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Sorry can't make it as we are taking 16 Rainbows on a Rainbow Fun Day
that day

Cathy

jelly15
31-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't make it either as I am moving my DS into hall of residence at uni that day, would have attended otherwise.

Polly2
31-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I will be there :thumbsup: thanks for the booking form xx

tulip0803
31-08-2010, 07:51 PM
I can't make it either as I am moving my DS into hall of residence at uni that day, would have attended otherwise.

Snap! Really hoped to go as it was nearby too.