PDA

View Full Version : Not looking foward to meeting mum tommoro :(

mrs robbie williams
30-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Had an enquiry on childcare.co.uk for a 14mth old baby one day a week which is fine. She arranged to come and meet with me on Thursday which suited me fine as i wasnt working so it would nice and peaceful and i would be able to concentrate on her lo. She didnt arrive. After an hour i rang her and she apologised and said she meant to ring me but something at work had come up and she hadnt had time. So she has re arranged to come at 10am tomorow when I am working - i'll have my own 3 here plus a 3 and 5 yr old plus ds who is 6 has a school friend coming round to play. So needless to say it will be manic. Thats if she turns up. I feel a bit put out to be honest and I havent even met her yet :(

maryp0ppins
30-08-2010, 11:26 AM
if your feeling unsure, then ring her & tell her something has come up & you wont be able to see her tomorrow, if she can let you down then why not let her down. If she needs this she will understand I'm sure.:thumbsup:

Carol M
30-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Yep, I would re-arrange to a time that suits you as you want to be able to focus on them and give the best impression. After the first meeting you then can arrange a second visit whilst you have mindees present. It doesn't bode well that she didn't call you when she realised she couldn't make the first appointment!!
Good luck
Carol xx

mrs robbie williams
30-08-2010, 02:46 PM
luckily I have just checked on childcare.co.uk and she has sent me a message on there to say her and her oh have decided to send him to nursery on a friday now :eek: good job i checked as i wouldnt have normally have otherwise id have been sitting there like a lemon waiting for her again - but she says she will keep my number in case it doesnt work out at the nursery :rolleyes:

miffy
30-08-2010, 02:49 PM
At least she let you know this time.

Hope you get some more enquiries soon

Miffy xx