PDA

View Full Version : Insuring 2 cars....

Monkey26
30-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered before! Ok, so the story so far... I own 2 cars, one little sporty one (Peugeot) that my parents bought me for my 21st birthday but we are only just changing into my name (was previously under my dad’s and his fleet insurance) as we have decided to sell my partners car so will now need to be insured on it also. Then obviously I have a lovely 7 seater (Renault) for childminding.

So, now I need insurance for the Peugeot (asap) and the Renault (current expires 26th sept) ... I have looked into admiral multi-car and they are coming out pretty competitive so far but I want to look into something like MM or NCMA as admiral don’t cover very much for car seats if there is an accident.

I have filled in both the quote forms for MM and NCMA and am waiting for someone to get back to but lord only knows what time that will take as when I have been trying to ring them it just rings out... I know it’s a bank holiday but this is pretty much the only time I am totally free to concentrate on this!!!

Whooooo sorry for the long message! So anyways, my point is-who is everyone else with and would they recommend them?! Xx

Tina O
30-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Didn't want to read and run but sorry can't help as I have nato car insurance in Germany on a mulit car policy and cover both mine and hubby car (incase I need to use his if mine off the road) on business insurance. but happy hunting xx

sarah707
30-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Both our cars are insured with Morton Michel - but they do not open weekends or bank holidays.

:D

Monkey26
31-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Did you know Morton Michel only insure childminders over the age of 25?!?!?! The lady let me get all the way through the quote before saying that... Grrr! Back to the thinking board :panic: x

Monkey26
01-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Is anyone with blue fin motor minder?? Xx