PDA

View Full Version : disposable gloves

Mrs Pootle
30-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Morning all, I'm busy making sure I have all my essentials ready for my new mindees who start soon. I have some disposable gloves, for administering first aid, changing nappies etc, they came free with a pack of info from my local council.
My question is, where is the best/cheapest place to get these as I've never really used them in the past. I can see me getting through loads, and wondered which brands you all use. thanks in advance for your advice.:)

Tina O
30-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Sorry can't help as not in UK and not sure of shops etc.... over here (germany) I get mine from a big commercial cash and carry type shop (think brooker foods type?) so I get them German tax free.... places I would try would be chemist shop because of first aid, but also DIY shops as people use a similar thing to keep hands clean while painting... but price in UK haven't a clue xx
happy searching xx

sarah707
30-08-2010, 10:34 AM
I get mine from Makro but you can check out online for good prices too :D

karensmart4
30-08-2010, 11:45 AM
The price of the gloves has gone up quite a lot over the last few years so you need to shop around.

Try Staples, Screw Fix, Tool Station, any Hair Dressing Suppliers.

If you know someone that works in any of these places they can tell you when they have any offers on, or they may get them for you at discount (a family member of mine works in Tool Station and gets boxes of 100 gloves for £3.65).

Hope that helps
Karen

littlemiracles
30-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi,

Our local pound shop does them for, yep you guessed it £1! That is for a pack of 100. Worth having a look!

Mrs Pootle
30-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks for your replies, I'll start shopping around.:D

CHUNKY MONKEY
31-08-2010, 06:56 PM
:D Pound shop do latex and plastic for yes that's right £1 for 100 :D