PDA

View Full Version : good stood up again by parents...

Blackhorse
29-08-2010, 06:36 PM
it keeps happening and I still get angry.

they arrange to come to your home and you get everything ready, prepare information- welcome booklets etc....waste your time
just so they dont turn up and don't even have the decency of letting you know...:angry: :angry:

I am really cross again now....

lesson learnt for today: next time parent wants to come on a sunday I will say no. they can come while I am working and take off time from their work and time off their private life to come see me.

rant over.

sarah707
29-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Sending hugs :group hug:

crazyhazy
29-08-2010, 06:46 PM
It's so annoying when that happens, the worst one I had when I called she was really apologetic had forgotten etc so I rearranged and she didn't turn up again!!!!

maryp0ppins
29-08-2010, 06:51 PM
oh the little :censored:

I hate even being late for anything. But to not turn up without a call is just disgusting..this is a bank holiday weekend too!! :mad:

keeks
29-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh, it's frustrating having to waste your time for nothing... :(

Hope you are enjoying the rest of the bank holiday though :D

Sending hugs
xxx

Gizmo
29-08-2010, 07:08 PM
gggrrr so annoying hope you are ok and they call you later I had one that forgot and went to Ikea sale they came the next night and signed and I had their lo for 6 mths do fingers crossed xx

Blackhorse
30-08-2010, 06:20 AM
thanks guys
we had a nice weekend anyways...although I was annoyed.

she went to see another cm on friday night (a friend of mine) and parent must have decided there and then no to come see me
they phoned her on sunday night to confirm the space although they told her they were going to see another cm (me) on sunday and would then let her know...

so they just didnt bother coming or letting me know...

anyways, new week new start...Lol

Tina O
30-08-2010, 06:54 AM
I would look at this as she has already shown she can let you down without warning and this might continue in her normal everyday life so therefore not signing with you means you do not have to put up with her not turning up on booked days, being early or late and generally difficult to work with..... think of it as a luck escape!...... I had one parent book and not turn up and thought she could just come the next week and it would be fine, wasn't she shocked when I told her no, had no space left!

Carol M
30-08-2010, 06:59 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry:
I always get a phone number from prospectives so I can call to remind them about their appointment a few hrs before. I ask them to confirm they are coming then if they don't turn up I know the sort of people they are!
I have in the past allowed a parent to re-arrange after they forgot, but I just felt it would not work out. It didn't! I had no respect from them throughout their time here and was relieved when it ended.
I so believe in gut feeling now.
Carol xx