PDA

View Full Version : I've done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Argyle
29-08-2010, 09:42 AM
OMG, i'v actually finished and submitted my SEF at the end there was a feedback form Ofsted asked me to complete, it made me laugh when it said " how long did it take you to complete you SEF, 1 hour, 1 day , 2 days, 4 days "......I needed to tick more like 4 months lol, so thank you all for the great info on here and to Sarah's e-book. :clapping:

sarah707
29-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm very pleased to hear the e-book helped!

Well done you! :clapping:

welshcake
29-08-2010, 10:40 AM
when is it best to start this, bearing in mind i only got registered 3 days ago, first mindee starts 2nd, another on 15th sept ?

When do u think ofsted will come :eek:

anaraquel63
27-09-2010, 10:08 AM
OMG, i'v actually finished and submitted my SEF at the end there was a feedback form Ofsted asked me to complete, it made me laugh when it said " how long did it take you to complete you SEF, 1 hour, 1 day , 2 days, 4 days "......I needed to tick more like 4 months lol, so thank you all for the great info on here and to Sarah's e-book. :clapping:

Hello

I can see hat you very happy :)
Well I am not :panic: :crying:
Please I need some help I dont know how to start this Self-Evaluation Form ,
so I was hopping that someone will kind to give me a help!!!!!!!!!!!
Ana

Kaz1997
27-09-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm very pleased to hear the e-book helped!

Well done you! :clapping:

Really need to get mine done, have just purchased some more of your E.books:clapping:

mamasheshe
28-09-2010, 05:57 AM
i've completed mine too yay but i haven't submitted it yet i thought I'd re read it again after a couple of days to make sure it makes sense.

the lady who was asking for help I'd recommend sarahs ebook or ask your development worker for a hand as it's so difficult to help as it's for your setting.:thumbsup:

doodles
28-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Hello

I can see hat you very happy :)
Well I am not :panic: :crying:
Please I need some help I dont know how to start this Self-Evaluation Form ,
so I was hopping that someone will kind to give me a help!!!!!!!!!!!
Ana

Buy Sarah's ebook, its fab :thumbsup: