PDA

View Full Version : zhu zhu pets

hollyoaksmad
28-08-2010, 11:55 AM
has anyone bought one? I got mine through ebay 2day not as good as i thought. its meant to have its own personality

any opinions?

Wheelybug
28-08-2010, 12:24 PM
I brought these for my 9 year old and 5 year old last Christmas. I think they are rubbish and well over-priced for what they do. To make it worse my kids have hardly played with them.

Tribe_mummy
28-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Not bought one yet but DS2 is nagging for one for his bday!!

aly
28-08-2010, 12:56 PM
when they were the rage at christmas I got sucked in and raced around looking for them...My son wants the new kung zhu ones with the vehicles, and im gonna get them before xmas this itme lol.

Mouse
28-08-2010, 01:18 PM
has anyone bought one? I got mine through ebay 2day not as good as i thought. its meant to have its own personality

any opinions?

lol! I'm just wondering how an electronic hamster would have it's own personality. Would it get stroppy & storm out of the room if you got a grumpy one, or be forever chasing around the rrom if you got a manic one?? :laughing:

My DD had a couple of them last year. She played with them a bit, but unless you have accessories that go with them, they seem pretty basic.

Tired
28-08-2010, 01:30 PM
we got one today, seems a bit dull if you ask me!

but in Tesco they were on sale at 9.99, but when we got to the checkout it came up as £4.99. Don,t know if it was a mistake or that is the new price.

fionamal
28-08-2010, 02:50 PM
My daughter got 2 at her birthday and plays with them lots and they both have different personalities.

Just bought son the Kung Zhu for his xmas before they run out of stock