PDA

View Full Version : when you think that things are on the up...

gegele
27-08-2010, 01:49 PM
i managed o fill all my space for under 8 with 4 part timers which was great plus a 5yrs old full time and i agreed an after school 2days a week.... things were looking good so i good reduce my 2nd job on week end and maybe only do 1week end a month!:clapping: :clapping:

then this week the after school didn't show up for his induction day! no text call or anything:angry:

and this am the mum of the 2 part time annonced that her boss changed his mind and is not giving her the shifts....they started yesterday and they're leaving next week!!!:(

this am hubby told me he didn't received paiement yet so i had to put some money to his account to make up the morgage and loan :panic:

and i have belly pain due to lady's problem which totally bring me down today, on top of post holiday depression!:(

nevermind i supposed i can have THE call tomorow which will make it all better:thumbsup:

MissTinkerbell
27-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I know what you mean....

I have 3 under 5 spaces that are filled with term time only children, great children and fantstic parents. I would probably be able to have these children until they no longer needed a childminder. My perfect set-up.

DH is in the RAF and we are expecting to have a new posting soon - so just as my job is sorted for the next goodness knows how long, I shall have to upsticks, move and start all over again. And whats the likelihood of me getting another set of children like that?

....as you say tomorrow is another day and hopefully things will get better. :)

Beckieboo
27-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Your not alone i filled on my spaces only in July and then in August my FT is dropping to 3 days and then wants back up to ft with her new brother from feb 11, i will wait and see but the two days dropped are a mon and fri which i can never fill anyway!
Oh well onwards we go!:)

marnieb
27-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, I've realised that the minute I start to think things are finally coming together is when it all goes t*ts up!!!!

Just 6 weeks ago I had a 4 day, a 3 day and 2 after schoolies, and now i only have the 3 day, but he doesn't start properly until October, so I'm screwed until then!

Marnie
x