PDA

View Full Version : Help with storage ideas

cas2805
26-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I am so excited! I already have a playroom, but it has been filling up with toys very fast, so not much room for the travel cot let alone playing.

My triple buggy is on it's way ready for 6th Sept, but as it won't fit through my door, this is what we are going to do:
A new lockable door/gate to the side of my house, which will lead into a new shed. In my shed will be stored all buggys and car seats etc as well as toys etc. I want plastic boxes for all items, each labled and poss a photo on the outside! Sounds great in theory, what else do I need, what works well for you?:clapping:

Dragonfly
27-08-2010, 05:58 AM
sounds really good.I have a shed load of toys etc, but you have to remember to cover everything during the winter or they will get mould on them.Has anyone else had this problem?

blue bear
27-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I have those plstic trolleys with wheels on so they get wheeled in and out of the shed each day as and when needed, I try to get car seats and buggys out as much as possible as I have had mould problem in the past.

mushpea
27-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I store the toys in the shed and pushchairs in another shed, I find that the metal sheds you get mould on the stuff but in the wooden one you dont, dont know why , every friday night the toys go out and every sunday back they come again,, I also rotate the toys so they dont get bored.