PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Crawley, West Sussex

Jaxholdham
26-08-2010, 03:31 PM
I am in the process of becoming a registered childminder and expect to be registered by Sept'10. I live in Furnace Green with my husband, two young children (2 1/2 years and 15 months), a cat and two goldfish. I am happy to do local school drop offs and pick ups. We have a playing field and park within 2 mins walking distance and local toddler groups, tilgate park nearby.

I am currently working full-time but would like to stay at home with my children so thought childminding would be the perfect opportunity. I have used both a nursery and a childminder so understand how difficuIt it can be and how it is from a parent's point of view. I love spending time with children and find it extremely rewarding. We have a large playroom that has a variety of toys to suit all ages which provide a wide range of learning and amusement including crafts, role plays (dressing up clothes) puzzles, books, cars, dolls and lots more. We also have a garden for outdoor play, and a space for growing our own vegetables.

I have completed my Paediatric First Aid.
I am starting my ICP (Introduction to Childminding Practice) in Sept which is one evening a week for 7 weeks.

I will have availability for 1 full time 0-5 and 3 spaces for 5-8's. My hours can be flexible where it suits.

My Fees
Please contact me for details, I do offer a sibling discount