PDA

View Full Version : Remember the nesquick Imagination Station comp that was posted?

miss mopple
26-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Well I entered a pic of something DD1 made in order to get the art pack- and she's won :clapping:

She's won a trip to the national space centre for 4 with £225 towards travel and spending money :clapping: :clapping:

There was a bit of confusion as I put my name on the entry form so it shows that not hers (doofus that I am :laughing: ) but it's all her own work :thumbsup:

http://www.nesquik-imaginationstation.co.uk/gallery/win-a-free-art-pack/?stat=1

She is sooo excited as I never told her I entered it :D

So a big

Thankyou!!!

to whoever posted about it. Today has been a crappy day as FIL is very poorly and having an operation as I type so it has distracted us and cheered us all up :D

Mouse
26-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh, how fantastic!! What a clever girl :thumbsup:

I looked at that but couldn't figure out if you were meant to do something on a specific theme :blush:
I might have another look & get DD to do something.

miss mopple
26-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Must admit I didn't know if there was a theme or not, so I think it was sheer fluke that she won :laughing:

this months prize is eden project tickets so I guess something to do with nature would make a good entry

We are going to make a weekend of it I think, maybe to tie in with her birthday in October. Such a cool prize. her and DH will be in geek heaven :laughing:

loocyloo
26-08-2010, 04:15 PM
oh wow! well done!

we saw the signs to the national space centre the other day as we were on motorway and dh & I laughed as we didn't know we had a national space centre! do tell us what it is like!

xx

LOOPYLISA
26-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Well done :clapping:

Hope your fil will be ok x

miss mopple
26-08-2010, 04:34 PM
thanks Lisa. He is out of surgery now and all the signs are good. They were on holiday when he was taken ill (most inconvenient lol) so DH is travelling to Devon tomorrow to see him :thumbsup: