PDA

View Full Version : FUNDING!!!!

WibbleWobble
26-08-2010, 10:41 AM
I have just got a letter to tell me i have funding for the foundation degree in early years!!!

I have NEVER had any funding (except as a youngster when i got the old grant)

I am so pleased....i wouldve been happy with funding for the E100

i will enjoy it that bit more knowing i havent paid.....now what can i do with those tesco vouchers i was saving?

mandy xxx

The Juggler
26-08-2010, 10:45 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: that's fab news hon.

scully
26-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Congratulations :thumbsup: I've just found out i've got funding to complete my DHC qualification :D x

WibbleWobble
26-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Rang the integrated workforce development team this afternoon (they are funding me) to find out what i need to do now.

Answer- just enrol with the OU...nothing else:)

So i rang the OU.......

they need to send me an enrolment pack which has the form the Development team need to sign:(

the pack wont get to me before the 31st august at the earliest. I then have to send it to this Team, get it back and send it to the OU by recorded delivery by the 9th September!:eek:

so

i will ring the Team tomorrow when i have a minute....i will make an appointment with the relevent signatory and take the form myself.

i think that will be the best way....whatya think?

mandy xxxx

ps...me thinks this is a ruse to get us to give up or fail before we even get on the flippin course...send out the letters giving funding just as it gets too late!

sarah707
26-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Great news! :clapping:

nannymcflea
27-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Rang the integrated workforce development team this afternoon (they are funding me) to find out what i need to do now.

Answer- just enrol with the OU...nothing else:)

So i rang the OU.......

they need to send me an enrolment pack which has the form the Development team need to sign:(

the pack wont get to me before the 31st august at the earliest. I then have to send it to this Team, get it back and send it to the OU by recorded delivery by the 9th September!:eek:

so

i will ring the Team tomorrow when i have a minute....i will make an appointment with the relevent signatory and take the form myself.

i think that will be the best way....whatya think?

mandy xxxx

ps...me thinks this is a ruse to get us to give up or fail before we even get on the flippin course...send out the letters giving funding just as it gets too late!

I have just found out that I've got funding too. Got to drive 30 miles to get uni to sign to say I am going! Not the only county that leaves it late!:angry:

Vyx
28-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Whoop Whoop!

Fab news Mandy, soooooooooo made up for you hun.

xxxxxxx