PDA

View Full Version : Revised policies

Emmylou75
25-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi, I'm just finishing my SAF.....yippee!!!!!!! Now I reviewed my policies & no amendments have been made to the 4 policies the CSSIW keep a copy of, my personal statement changed recently but I sent a copy of the new one into the office and they wrote accepting the change so i know they have received it. So I dont need to send in the other policies if no changes have been made do I?

Sounds like a stupid question I know but I want to do this right as it's my first inspection since my pre reg one!!

Cheers
Emma

Emmylou75
26-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Anybody???????

sarah707
26-08-2010, 08:33 PM
What does it say on the SAF?

If it says 'send your p & ps' then I would do it regardless of whether or not they have changed.

If it's not clear and you haven't made changes you could note that in a covering letter and offer to send them if required.

Hth :D

Emmylou75
26-08-2010, 09:04 PM
hi,

it just says tick box if you have attached revised policies....i'll probably not send them as they havent been revised & that's what I'll tell them when they come. Just wanted to see what everyone else has done in this situation.

Thanks anyway!
Emma

sarah707
27-08-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm sure you are right! There's little point in printing a forest if everything is the same :D

manjay
31-08-2010, 01:51 PM
You have probably sent it off by now!!!! but you only have to send copies of the first 4 if you have amended them in any way. Any amendments to other policies should just be noted and they will check them when they arrive.

Good luck. My SAF has to be handed in before Monday so I guess I should get on with it;)