PDA

View Full Version : Getting in a tizz!

Tribe_mummy
24-08-2010, 09:05 AM
I know I will FINALLY have my pre reg visit in september and now I am getting in a tizz about what I do and don't need ready for the inspection. You wouldn't believe I have childminded before! (although so much has changed!)

So what are must do's? What are do if I have time? And what are don't worry about's? Any help will be greatfully appreciated!

Thanks all xx

Mookins
24-08-2010, 11:35 AM
poilicies, safety understanding of the eyfs and safeguarding structure

think these are the essentials

bless your heart, minds a blank too, its all up there hun and will soon coe back to you xx:)

Tribe_mummy
24-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks Jennie, will be ok once I have got my hospital stuff out of the way , will have full use of my brain again the lol x

littlemiracles
24-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Hi Jac,

My pre-reg visit was very laidback and i know its easy to say not to worry, but try not to! On my visit they had a look around the house, just asked about what training and qualifications i had, spent a lot of time tapping on her laptop and playing with my baby son. She never asked to see any policies, risk assessments etc just passport and birth certificate and that was all.( I know others have been asked so it is worth having them to hand just in case) 2 days before visit was due our kitchen floor colapsed and i was in a right state and really panicing but she still came round ( even with a huge hole in the floor!) and just said as long a its sorted by for you begin minding its not an issue.

Hope it all goes well for you and i look forward to hearing how it all went. Trust me after you will wonder what all the fuss was about! :D

Tribe_mummy
24-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi Jac,

My pre-reg visit was very laidback and i know its easy to say not to worry, but try not to! On my visit they had a look around the house, just asked about what training and qualifications i had, spent a lot of time tapping on her laptop and playing with my baby son. She never asked to see any policies, risk assessments etc just passport and birth certificate and that was all.( I know others have been asked so it is worth having them to hand just in case) 2 days before visit was due our kitchen floor colapsed and i was in a right state and really panicing but she still came round ( even with a huge hole in the floor!) and just said as long a its sorted by for you begin minding its not an issue.

Hope it all goes well for you and i look forward to hearing how it all went. Trust me after you will wonder what all the fuss was about! :D

Thank you! I am such a worry wort sometimes! Hope you got your floor sorted out in time!

littlemiracles
24-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Its all been ripped up and re-laid last week. Just waiting for lino to be laid end of this week then will all be done :clapping: Im still waiting on CRbs before i am registered so its not to much of an issue. Im glad it happened before hand to be honest as it would be more of a pain to have to wait for it to be fixed after registration, and even worse if i had mindees here :eek: