PDA

View Full Version : Have a laugh..

love381
24-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Thought I'd share this. Have plenty of dolls, different cultures, different types, ones that wee, ones that sleep and snore etc, ones that cry tears, one that have noises etc. Do have some boy dolls and girl dolls etc! My daughter is really interested in this at the minute as my youngest is only 13 weeks old! I am bf and my daughter (2) and my son (4) are really interested and put dolls up their tops to feed them - so cute. Two things have made me laugh this morning, 1st one, my daughter has decided she'll feed my lo his milk this morning, tricky to explain that one as she's getting the bf pillow ready around her and wanting the baby top up showing all to everybody (I'm sure I am discreet!) half an hour later she brings me a naked Baby Born, "this baby has a front bum not a willy" congratulated her on her knowledge! A few minutes later, this one has a willy etc, a minute later I hear (without looking up from the baby - changing a nappy) "This one has lost the front bum mummy, this baby has a willy, where has the front bum gone?" Confused, I did look up and it's a doll with a soft body (no obvious bum/willy etc) and normally gets said must have a front bum etc - has a piece of cotton dangling down from the stitching in that area - so funny. x

Pipsqueak
24-08-2010, 09:01 AM
awww bless thats so cute.
Its amazing just how much notice tots take isn't it.

Mookins
24-08-2010, 11:32 AM
aaaw bless out of the mouths of babes

xx