PDA

View Full Version : fantastic day with mindees and a very hungry goat!!!! lol

jaja
23-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Just had a fantastic day and wanted to share, i decided in my animal plan for the week we could go and see some animals, we got up and it was pouring down but we decided to go and have a look at tattershall farm park yesterday and some of the things to do where based inside anyway, had my two children and two mindees (18 months and 5 year). We had never been to the place before and it was great, a little small for the cost (although childminders discount so it was £4 each person) but the kids fed the goats and one tried to eat abigails hair but she told it off in a 5 year old manner, hands on her hips, b chatted to a large turkey which he found funny, lol,,, the children loved the owls and pengiun ducks, pigs especailly the pig called tiny and the chickens who followed us everywhere we went, b enjoyed the chipminks and and my josh wanted to buy one for home:eek: we stayed and had dinner ( bit pricey, was planning on a picnic but not in the rain), then played outside in the sunshine before going into the fun forest type play area before the rain came then headed home, all slept home and now just having a cup of tea before home time, 18 month still asleep, bless him....

had to share as i have had a fantastic day with my lovely kids and fantastic mindees, hoep everyone else has had a nice day too
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

karensmart4
23-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Jen, Sounds great :thumbsup:

flora
23-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Glad you had a good time x x

jaja
23-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Glad you had a good time x x

u will have to come with us next time xxxx