PDA

View Full Version : Printed tops from Amaranth - fantastic

lilliuspillius
23-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Hello, just thought i would post about the quality of the tops printed by Carole at Amaranth. I was so pleased when i received mine - it looks so professional. Wearing it today for the first time.

Just one thought...... I have on the back 'registered childminder' and my mobile number. My neighbour has said, 'shouldn't put your number on for security', you may get some funny callers ????????

Now that has got me thinking? what do you think? You see other people with their contact details printed on vans, cars, tops etc. Even my cleaner has her details and a contact number printed on her top?

Should i just get another top with 'registered childminder - ask for details'????

Many thanks for any advice. And i must say, if you are thinking about getting one done, they look brill !!!!

Thanks again Carole.

TammyN
23-08-2010, 06:49 AM
ive got my no on my car, ive never had a funny call but it's my mob no so at least it won't bother my family at home if they did!
i guess it depends how bothered you are but my mobile is a work one so im fine with that, i pass it to everyone!

funfunfun
23-08-2010, 06:53 AM
My tops are fabbuy too :) i love them

I dont have my number on myn ...............although i carry cards in my back pocket everwhere i go i have a magnet that i pop on the side of the car if i am out and about

mushpea
23-08-2010, 07:16 AM
mine used to be in my window, and on my car and on my tshirts and on the kids fluorcent jacketts and i never got any funny calls,, its a good way of advertising,

Mookins
23-08-2010, 08:13 AM
i think they sound fab, dont worry about the funny calls, i know they happen but highly unlikely

xxx

sandy64
23-08-2010, 09:47 AM
hi yes they are fab i really wouldnt worry about having moby number on it bet 100 of people have your numba any way lol :laughing: so if you did get a silly call it could be from them, its good advertisement good luck:)

moljak
23-08-2010, 08:53 PM
i realised that if I wanted business I had to get my number out there!

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Yes they are lovely tops I have a few too

I have not got my number on mine but I advertised on a childcare website years ago and had some funny calls

I had one man call and ask if I would change " His Nappy ":eek: :eek:

I think if you are going to get calls you will get them but they are easily tracked these days and rare

Glad you like your top hope you get lots of nice calls and they bring you lots of work

Angel xxx

beccas
24-08-2010, 03:55 PM
i am soo glad i ordered a waterproof it cam in very handy today:laughing: at our party i got soaked...

Leanne59
24-08-2010, 06:32 PM
i am soo glad i ordered a waterproof it cam in very handy today:laughing: at our party i got soaked...

wow she does waterproofs too? didnt see those!!!