PDA

View Full Version : Question for Sarah707

Cazz
22-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry if there's already been a thread about this but I can only get on here for short periods at the moment!

Just wanted to know if it's your partner Nigel that's in the back of Childcare magazine this month?

I guessed it probably is - I just wanted to say what a lovely man he seems and how lucky you are to have someone to prepare those delicious meals! :thumbsup:

sarah707
23-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi Cazz! Yes it's my Nige.

Quite why they put Altrincham (where he lives) instead of here (where he works) is beyond me :rolleyes:

We are chuffed with the article though it reads really well :D

cherry
23-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Sarah, is there a link you can put on here so we can see it :)

Dragonfly
23-08-2010, 04:30 PM
What childcare magazine is it please, free or do you have to buy it?? I would like to see also, as I have brought a couple or so books from Sarah she's Brill.

By the way Sarah your last E book i brought is Ace:thumbsup:

sarah707
23-08-2010, 04:57 PM
thank you Dragonfly! :blush:

I don't know how to get the article to share... I don't know if it's just paper or online as well.

I will have a nosey around and see what I can find.

Hazelanddannie where are you in the magazine? :D

The Juggler
23-08-2010, 09:37 PM
wow! look at all these famous folk. Hazel and Annie, what is your article about. can you post a link? I don't get this mag.

Cazz
23-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Yay!!! I was right! When he mentioned his partner Sarah I though it must be! Shame he couldn't get a mention of this forum in it though :laughing: (although it is mentioned elsewhere in the magazine!)

Hazelandannie - where are you in the magazine? I'll have another look!

pinky33
24-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Were in the august issue page page 9 case study.
I will try and scan and upload or at least ask Annie to as I'm clueless lol.

Hazel