PDA

View Full Version : Filling out e-forms

Pela
21-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm childminding in Scotland, and wondered if anyone can help?

How do you access the e-forms for a second inspection? When I logged in the e-form had my answers filled in from last year. Do I delete these answers and fill out the questions again? Statement Theme 4 is missing from the list as they told us it would be combined for this year. Want to start filling it out as soon as, 'cos I'm hopeless at it. :panic:

I have just had my letter telling me I've to get an inspection in September. My first one was in February this year, and when the CCO left she said 'that's you for another year'. I thought she meant that was me 'till next February. I was horrified. I'm not good with filling out the e-forms as it is 'cos I'm not very good at elaborating on the tasks we have to fullfill. I 'phoned up the CC office, and they said as long as it was between March and the following April it didn't have to be exactly a year! I was all geared up to start filling it out in November/December!! :eek:

P.S. My name is Pauline. Put Pela on the registration form 'cos thought it had to be a nickname duhhhh!

lorimac
23-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Hi Pauline, Most of your answers from last year will still apply, just add any more info you need to. You should try to add as much as you can, (if you dont tell them you do something then they are not going to go out of their way to find out and it could affect your grading)
Most of it is repeated in other questions but too much info is better than too little, If you need any help let me know.

Pela
23-08-2010, 07:23 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Will take you up on your offer when I get stuck, which will be soon!! :panic:

Before I even start, I know I'm going to be stuck on the one that is about parent participation. I was to write a policy on it and still not done it 'cos don't know what they are looking for. Tried googling it, but nothing came back I could use. :confused:

lorimac
23-08-2010, 10:07 AM
No problem, I've sent you a private message (i think, not very good at finding how to do that on here). Happy to send you what I have