PDA

View Full Version : why can't every day be like this?

terrydoo73
19-08-2010, 08:26 PM
We had a good day weather wise - did cloud over a few times but no rain. My twin mindees (aged 2 1/2) came at 9 am and were outside for a whole 3 hours! They did come in for a snack at 10.30 but went straight back out again. I noticed they were getting a bit fed up with the ride ons, slides, trampoline and small trucks so opened up my playhouse and they immediately played with the small house, blackboard, hoops and space hoppers. I added shells and pine cones to their small trucks which they really got involved in. After lunch they slept for 3 hours!! And as there was only 1 hour left before went home out they went again and enjoyed riding their trikes for that length of time.

Why can't every day be as good as this - all I had to do was sit and watch them. There were a few times when I had to stop them going into the muck or climbing things which looked dangerous but apart from that it was very enjoyable!!

sarah707
19-08-2010, 08:28 PM
That sounds like a great day! I hope this weather holds out just a bit longer too! :D

love381
20-08-2010, 07:26 AM
I just hope you can have more days likes this, I think that wishing all days were like this would be too much - it's never possible!!!! x