PDA

View Full Version : Meeting other forum members....always a good laugh!

SimplyLucy
19-08-2010, 08:03 PM
What a wonderful day out I've had today.

I went to a local theme park and met up with another forum member, and my sister (also a minder). We had a great day. Lost my eldest son for the day along with her 2 sons....always wonderful to loose a couple of teenagers and a pre-teen!

The children, all 13 of them were very well behaved. The other forum member however created mischief.............

She went off to the loo with her 2 mindees. After about 5 minutes, I thought she'd been gone for a long time. My mobile rang, it was her. She was locked in the mother and baby room, with her mindees. :eek: :eek:

After I had a quick giggle I managed to get the door open with a coin......oh how I laughed!

Thank goodness she had her mobile with her and we had exchanged numbers!

ajs
19-08-2010, 08:06 PM
ha ha i have just read that on fb
maybe you should come to the xmas meet this year to meet some more of us

sarah707
19-08-2010, 08:06 PM
It sounds like you had fun! :laughing: :D

FussyElmo
19-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I just read that too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare

Have we started organising this yet?

SimplyLucy

Oh I'd love to come to the Christmas meet, it's just so far away.

Maybe this year I'll have to make an extra special effort.....promise I won't get locked in the loo though!

ajs
19-08-2010, 08:10 PM
i have just posted a thread about where we should meet this year i think it's in green members

miffy
19-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh dear! Is that why you're mentioning no names? ;)

Miffy xx

miffy
19-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh I'd love to come to the Christmas meet, it's just so far away.

Maybe this year I'll have to make an extra special effort.....promise I won't get locked in the loo though!

Oh but who knows where it might be?

Twas in Nottingham last year and Brum the year before - time for somewhere different again?

Miffy xx

miffy
19-08-2010, 08:14 PM
i have just posted a thread about where we should meet this year i think it's in green members

Oh didn't read your post, sorry Mandy

Miffy xx

maisiemog
20-08-2010, 06:37 AM

Does that mean only green members can go cos I'd love to get to a meet up if it isnt too far away from me!

Carol M
20-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Ooooo I need to get on and get turned green then.
Very funny post Lucy, but as usual, well prepared childminders with each others mobile no's:D
Carol xx

ajs
20-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Does that mean only green members can go cos I'd love to get to a meet up if it isnt too far away from me!

i don't think it's a hard and fast rule about green members only just that if it goes in the lounge it is open to the internet in it's entireity so anyone could get the info of the meet