PDA

View Full Version : Mon Dieu!!!!

funemnx
19-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, what a start to my 3 week break.

Having a new kitchen and wetroom installed (yeah!), 50th Birthday (yeah!), hubby off for 3 weeks too (yeah!). So, I thought put the big bus in for a full service and MOT on Monday, all good to go in September when full steam ahead for being full to the brim with children. Call from the garage, big bus (8 seater) too poorly and needs to be retired, so only got my Peugot 106 left to transport millions of children to and from 2 schools including numerous ballet and brownies ect.

No money to buy another bus!! Panic!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Called the Mum it most disrupts, sort of hoping she'll say no worries I'll get someone else. But there IS no one else, so lots of walking for me and the lo's in the winter weather - at least I'll get fit (must get some waterproofs) :laughing:

sarah707
19-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh crikey!! We walk everywhere but then I live almost next door to both schools! :cool:

Amaranth Embroidery does some lovely waterproof coats for the little ones - great advertising :idea:

I have just bought a lovely embroidered fleece from her as well - a waterproof one :D

funemnx
19-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Fab idea, I'd better make sure I've got loads of spare wellies for the children too, just in case ;)

zillervalley
19-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh crikey!! We walk everywhere but then I live almost next door to both schools! :cool:

Amaranth Embroidery does some lovely waterproof coats for the little ones - great advertising :idea:

I have just bought a lovely embroidered fleece from her as well - a waterproof one :D

Hi is there a link for her site, I have been looking to have some coats done for my brownies ( if the price was right )