PDA

View Full Version : double buggy help!

marnieb
18-08-2010, 04:38 PM
What i really want to know is what you have and if you like it. I have a Graco Sport which folds flat. I really hate it and I'm thinking of getting a new one in October when e starts. I'd ideally like one that is a concortina (sp?) fold, as my space is very limited and that is my biggest problem with the Graco!

I like the look of the OBaby ones, and plus even brand new you can get them for about £100, and I really don't want to spend any more than that on it. Also I'm hoping the Obaby would fit a buggy board as I might need one if I ever get any more mindees!!!

Thanks in advance, :thumbsup:

Marnie
x

Mookins
18-08-2010, 04:48 PM
i have a mothercare diuble urban detour...its lovely smooth ride, easy to push....but soooooo heavy... i literally cannot pick it up myself:( cannot lift it in and out the car

will be perfect for longs walks but will need alight weight for school runs etc

xx

sarah707
18-08-2010, 05:13 PM
I have just bought the Mothercare one. I'm not going to use it for the car though as it won't go in my boot.

Luckily school is a walk away and it's easy to push. I just hope it goes through the gates!!

I have a Maclaren side by side and that's quite easy to fold up and store :D

AliceK
18-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I have a Phil & Teds which folds up quite small for a double and I also have a Nipper 360 double which is quite bulky when folded but is lovely and light and a pleasure to push. Doesn't go thro my front door though :angry:

xxxxxx

flowerpots
18-08-2010, 05:39 PM
i have a silvercross pop duo which folds almost as small as a single. its very lightweight and easy to push (only got little mindees though) :)