PDA

View Full Version : iv had enough

claire85
18-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi everyone , im siiting her writing this feeling angry !! Iposted a thread during the week about looking after a family friend and although i asked for several days notice about looking after the child its still not happening. today im sat here wondering whether or not hes coming . I text his dad on mon saying whata the plan for the week as had heard nothing since fri the previous week , he came across and said can u have him tommoro but nothing about the rest of the week. iv decided not to text him as i always do the running at this point iv had enough as iv heard nothing from him!!!!

angeldelight
18-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Hope you are ok Claire

Sorry I have been so busy this week I have missed your other thread but I think you are right to say you want a few days notice so you know when you are working

Do you not have set days down for the child in your contract?I will find your other thread and have a read

Hope you sort things out

Hugs

Angel xx

claire85
18-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanks angel means a lot i could scream right now !!
Ihave hime contracted for school hours and if they need me in the holidays then i here but with notice obv. Mum and dad have split so its in a solicitors letter the days shes having him but i dont get told this to the last min !!

angeldelight
18-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Bit unfair of her I agree Claire

I presume you have tried to speak to her about this and she is still not giving you any notice?

I would ignore the text and go out if it were me

Sit yourself down with a cuppa and stay calm

Hope you have a good day

Angel xx

claire85
18-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Thanks angel ,il post on here what happens later !! only trouble is lo only live across the road so will see!! x

angeldelight
18-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Thanks angel ,il post on here what happens later !! only trouble is lo only live across the road so will see!! x

Oh so you cant even pretend to be out then ? :eek:

What a pain

Good luck yeah update us later

Angel xx

sillysausage
18-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I can fully understand how annoyed you are. I would put a note through their letterbox saying that you have asked for advance notice of when you will be caring for their child, so you can plan appropriate activities. If no notice has been recieved then you will be out by (say) 9.30am each day as it is unfair to wait in just in case they need your service.

Mookins
18-08-2010, 03:11 PM
bless your heart, i would most definatly make plans and stick to them, stick a note through their door on your way out and say as you havent heard youve made plans....and dont look back

so rude:(

xxx

claire85
18-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Hello guys , well iv just finnished for the day , he did come at quarter to nine in the end - only had him!!!! I asked his sister about his medicine as i had to give him some yesterday she said she didnt know. unpacked his lunch to find medicine !!! Text his dad who rang me and said he put it in only give him it if he asked as he has signed a ongoing medication form. No apology that he hadn't informed me or nothing. Have been informed have got him tomorro tho so thats something !!!
Thanks for reading and replying guys its nice to know someone is out there !! xx