PDA

View Full Version : What to use

love381
17-08-2010, 05:36 PM
What to use for learning journals?!

I used to do lever arched files, tried big A4 books that I glued things in, just not PERFECT enough for what I want them to be like, but just don't know what is going to be exactly right!

What do you guys do!? x

miffy
17-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I use an A4 ringbinder.

Miffy xx

sandy64
17-08-2010, 05:41 PM
hi i use the big lever arched folders different colour for each child i think it looks good i can add lots and works for me:)

tashaleee
17-08-2010, 06:26 PM
I use an A4 ringbinder.

Miffy xx

I do the same :thumbsup:

patevans
17-08-2010, 06:27 PM
I use an A4 ringbinder.

Miffy xx

me too :thumbsup:

karensmart4
17-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I used to use the lever arch files with a section for each child and a list of the childrens names in the front where I would put the date I had done their obs on (see at a glance).

This has gotten too heavy now so this wk while I've been a bit quieter, I've bought a load of ring binder files from staples and now do individual files.

I have put the permission slip for obs in the front, then a front page with name and start date on it as well as their photo, then all the obs, photos etc come after that.

The only thing I don't have now is the table of names and dates so have to work out the best way of logging to make sure everyone gets a fair share of obs done :)

Oh I nearly forgot, I bought a binder, front and back covers and plan on making the Learning Journals into books when the children move on. :laughing:

Alibali
17-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I use document folders, you know the ones that have the poly pockets already stuck in, then everything gets slipped inside the, nice and neay and it keeps everything clean!

Chimps Childminding
17-08-2010, 08:47 PM
I use A4 ring binders with plastic sleeves with the childrens artwork, photos, obs ect. put in them. One for each child with their name on the spine so I can see at a glance when I open the cupboard where they are kept which child's folder I need!