PDA

View Full Version : Should I -----shouldn't I???????

Adiamond
16-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I had a parent visit about 2 weeks ago she needed a full time place for her lo from September .... I offered her a place and she said yes she would love to bring her lo to me :clapping: :clapping:

I explained that as I would need a deposit to hold the place open she said that's fine, she couldn't give me and exact start date as she was waiting for a completion date for her house purchase I said ok as soon as you know let me know.

Well that was the last I heard from her :( :(
I contacted her through childcare.co.uk and she hasn't logged back in since the day she contacted me ,so that sort of tells me that she isn't looking for anyone else.
I did send her a text asking her if she had a date yet but no response!!

The lo is suppose to be coming for 2 settling in sessions next week.
I am not sure what to do now :mad:

Shall I ring if so what to say?????
Shall I text again????
Or shall I just wait and see if she turns up?????? x x x

AliceK
16-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I would give her a call and just ask how it's all going and say you had made arrangements for LO's settling in sessions and wanted to check things were still ok. While she's there she also needs to drop you off a cheque to hold the space.

Good luck

xxx

Cazz
16-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Definetly phone her - you can't be expected to sit at home and wait to see if the little one turns up or not. Also, make sure you mention the deposit cheque as it will be more awkward if she doesn't bring it when he comes.

aly
16-08-2010, 01:25 PM
I would ring...all thenumbers you have for her...it couldbe the mobile has been changed number/lost phone etcso that could be a reason why no answer via text.
she may not have internet at home if she is moving which could explain not logging back in??

ring heras you need to know in case there aremore enquiries....:thumbsup: