PDA

View Full Version : Any one else up

Jules12Wed
16-08-2010, 06:15 AM
I'm back at work after two weeks off but I took a very good friend to Stasted Airport so I was up at 3.45 left home at 4.45 and arrived back at 6.30 after stopping at McDonalds for breakfast my dd was with me so I treated her.

I now feel like I could go back to bed but have kids arriving at 7.30!

christine e
16-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Yep I'm up but not dressed. No children today but got my ELP's mentor coming at 1.30 and need to get some work done before she comes. Why oh why am I on the forum when that work needs doing??????

Hope you have a good day

Cx

singlewiththree
16-08-2010, 06:41 AM
I'm up and have no children at all :eek: I just can't sleep in past 7am at the moment!! :angry:

miffy
16-08-2010, 06:51 AM
I'm up, toys set out, had breakfast and just waiting for first mindee to arrive.

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
16-08-2010, 06:57 AM
I've been up for ages too but done so much already. Washing out, ironing done and also vacuumed, just waiting for mindee now.

Carol xx

Zoomie
16-08-2010, 07:05 AM
My 8am-er's are not coming today, so waiting for 9.30-er to arrive.

peanuts
16-08-2010, 07:30 AM
ive been up half the night, just cant sleep. 1st day back at playgroup where i work part time, on an inservice day. told by chairperson that i was being made redundant on tuesday , meant to get back to me by friday with terms of redundancy as they didnt have a clue. Told them it needs to be in writing after speaking to CAB. due in at 8.45 not looking forward to going in.

i just wish they would give it to me in writing as all this haning about is doing my head in.

reason for my redundancy, due to coucil cutbacks we lost the partnership with the council. i'm the only part time member so i guess that is why they picked me, dont know as havent been informed of anything only that i have been made redundant and have to go in today.

think i will have a long sleep this afternoon