PDA

View Full Version : seems like forever!

tweetiepie
15-08-2010, 07:44 PM
The process for me seems to be taking forever, Ive got loads of ideas and enthusiasim but have ages to go yet

I completed 4 breifing sessions in June and start my 1st Aid and ICP in Oct, that doesnt finish till end of Dec

Anyone else in a similar position?

Mookins
16-08-2010, 07:45 AM
it does seem to take forever..... i enquired back in feb my icp course didnt start till april that times was such a drag but coming on here taught me soooo much

then when i was doingthe icp course it just flew by and i was struggling tofind time to do my policies etc

xxx

SaijaM
16-08-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm really getting down by the whole thing, sorry, don't mean to put you off... :(
But I have everything else ready, just waiting for my CRB to come back.. since june now..
Feels like forever and I just really want to start working.

I've chased them twice already.. no result...
Hope things move fast for you two xx

Mookins
16-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm really getting down by the whole thing, sorry, don't mean to put you off... :(
But I have everything else ready, just waiting for my CRB to come back.. since june now..

cant believe you still havent got yours....that is very frustrating...ive got mine but no mindees:(
not a squeak except a lady that was probably anotherminder:angry:
xxx

LilyBelles
26-08-2010, 02:23 PM

i can completely sympathise with u i was waiting from may and i got mine last week in the end i called my local police HQ and they told me it had been completed back in july and was waiting to be posted i was so frustrated butglad i had sorted it.

Maybe try your local poloce HQ see if they can help!!

Jaxholdham
26-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I am just waiting for my social services checks to be done. Seems to be taking forever (since my pre-inspection was at the end of July and it had already been sent then), I have chased twice but still nothing. Everything else has been done but I can't do anything now, the frustrating thing is I have had a couple of enquiries but I do not know how much longer it is going to take. Rahhhhh!!:mad:

Hope yours isn't too much longer.:)