PDA

View Full Version : Description of why

love381
15-08-2010, 12:19 AM
I am re-doing ALL my paperwork and want a small section about "why to choose a childminder". I was wondering on your suggestions.... x

sarak31
15-08-2010, 06:49 AM
How about because:

- Childminders can provide a home from home environment which provides children with the love and support they need to reach their potential.
- As we have a small setting with few children we can get to know each child really well, unlike larger settings, and tailor learning opportunities to their particular needs.
- Research has shown that very young children particularly benefit from a home environment in the early years.
- Children can experience a wide variety of activities, outings to parks, soft plays, playgroups, walks in the wood, day trips to farms, theme parks and lots of time in the garden at home as well as fun inside. In other settings such as nurseries children don't get the variety of experience as they remain in the nursery setting predominately.
- Childminders are well qualified and often experienced mothers themselves.
- Children benefit from being with children from other age groups, learning social, emotional and physical skills from them that they perhaps wouldn't learn when kept with their own age group.
- Children can form close relationships and friendships at childminders, some of the children that have attended my setting in the past still visit often and remain very close to my own children.

Wow don't we sound good! :laughing:

love381
15-08-2010, 06:56 AM
When you put it like that, we sound FAB! Thanks, that's definately a step in the right direction of what I want to write. x

maisiemog
15-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Oooo I like that. I think I might rephrase that a bit and put it into my information pack!!! Thank You!!!