PDA

View Full Version : CRB came back

jellybean cc
14-08-2010, 10:31 PM
What a relief my CRB finally came back today, going to phone OFSED Monday to see what happens next. My husbands is not back yet.....I could be working soon.

any idea's what normally happens next?

VINASOL
15-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Hey - good news about CRB. As soon as your husband's CRB comes back and Ofsted receive their copy, they then send you your certificate. Mine took only a few days after got DHs back, so that was good.

Xx

Mookins
15-08-2010, 09:00 AM
WOHOOOOOO:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

certificate will beon its way as soon as you get hubbys crb

xxx

jellybean cc
20-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Was hoping the wait would soon be over but my husband got a letter today from OFSTED asking for his driving license number. Why i have no idea. Is this normal? He has a driving license but at the moment we don't even have a car.

More delays.

ChocolateChip
21-08-2010, 07:49 PM
It's probably just to double check his id, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

jellybean cc
24-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Very happy people here. Finally My husbands CRB came back today, just waiting for my overseas one now and we are finished and ready to start. So come on Turkish embassy get your finger out and get it sorted.

Does the CRB document have to go on display when i start or does it go in my CV folder?

LisaMcNally09
24-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Very happy people here. Finally My husbands CRB came back today, just waiting for my overseas one now and we are finished and ready to start. So come on Turkish embassy get your finger out and get it sorted.

Does the CRB document have to go on display when i start or does it go in my CV folder?

I dont have my crb on display its just in my portfolio that i show to parents at visits!!! hth:D