PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please

Kes
14-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi All,

I have a child starting in september doing 8 -5 weds to friday. Mum has now asked if she can do all week instead from 8-1. I said no due to mostly being full before school. She has replied tonight asking for 9-1:30. Trouble is tuesdays i have a child whos parents does shifts but most months I don't have them. I have a variation already for this day and hours for this shift work child but it also mentions another child who is leaving in a few weeks. Obviously I can't carry on using this variation due to the wrong child being named do you think Ofsted would grant me a new variation or is it possible to get them to change the children named on the variation.
Sorry for the long post.
Kerry.

miffy
14-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't think they will just change the names of the children but they may grant you another variation especially if you explain that the current variation will not be needed in a few weeks time.

Miffy xx

beccas
14-08-2010, 08:46 PM
i thin if you contact them and explain that you have them the other days etc but now the other on eis leaving can new one take their place.. it doesnt hurt to ask..

Kes
15-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the replies. I might see what Ofsted says but I know it takes them so long to do anything and I think mums keen to start the new hours asap. Its just frustrating because I will only be over for an hour and a half. I'm going to talk to the shift work parent as looking through my registers they have only done one tuesday a month on average, perhaps she can sort something else out on a tuesday.