PDA

View Full Version : Our Staycation begins now

funemnx
13-08-2010, 03:58 PM
3 weeks off WOO HOO!!!!

Staying at home while the new kitchen and wetroom are installed but looking forward to doing lunch out (and dinner) everyday for at least a week :D

breezy
13-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I've just finished week one of my staycation, one more week to go:clapping: my house is my own, the kids are my own and after a week my husband is free to anyone who wants him:laughing:

Cammie Doodle
13-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I've just finished week one of my staycation, one more week to go:clapping: my house is my own, the kids are my own and after a week my husband is free to anyone who wants him:laughing:

lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

breezy
13-08-2010, 05:15 PM
lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that an offer June? .................................................. ........please!:D

funemnx
13-08-2010, 05:53 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Mine too!!!!

FussyElmo
13-08-2010, 05:55 PM

Mine only lasts about 2 days before I wish he was back at work :D

funemnx
13-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Absolutely NO toys in view in the house at all!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: