PDA

View Full Version : Just though i'd share this with you :-)

celdemorg
13-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Feel really appreciated today, i've had a little girl, only for a week in July and 2 days this week over the summer holidays, and i've had a bunch of flowers, how lovely is that, I was speechless, first time i've had flowers.:) :) :)

I'm lucky if I get paid off the other parent's who I have all year:rolleyes:

xxxx

miffy
13-08-2010, 02:14 PM
It's soooooooo nice to have a bit of appreciation every once in a while.

Savour the moment and think of it when you're feeling fed up with the job! :)

Miffy xx

brightstar
13-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Its the little things that makes it all worthwhile. Today I love my job, even though I'm sitting in the childrens version a war zone :laughing:

celdemorg
13-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I think of this job as if I'm giving birth:eek: you soon forget about the pain you've just been through, when you look what a lovely little baby you have.

With childminding, when they are having their afternoon nap or being good, you look at them, and soon forget about them, biting, fighting, pulling hair, shouting "MINE"!!! whinging and moaning and generall your house looking like a War Zone (Well today, my kitchen looking like i've had a bomb gone off with hundred's and thousands everywhere)!!!

All the joys:) :)

watgem
13-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Parents like this make our job so worthwhile, I have to say all my parents are lovely I feel really lucky:) I'm glad you have lovely parents tooxxx

Lol
13-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Feel really appreciated today, i've had a little girl, only for a week in July and 2 days this week over the summer holidays, and i've had a bunch of flowers, how lovely is that, I was speechless, first time i've had flowers.:) :) :)

I'm lucky if I get paid off the other parent's who I have all year:rolleyes:

xxxx

How lovely!!! I bet it has made your day :)

Cammie Doodle
13-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Ah, bless that is lovely