PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking up

heatherw
13-08-2010, 07:32 AM
I dont want to count my chickens, but things are starting to look good. In the last 2 weeks Ive had 5 sets of parents visit me. 1 is using a cm closer to their home, 1 has decided on using a nursery but 1 is coming back to sign contracts and the other 2 are as yet undecided but things look positive. :clapping:

If everything goes to plan then come september i could have a 2 and 3 yr old during the day and a 4 and 6 yr old after school. Ive waited a very long time for this but hopefully it is worth the wait.

RachelE
13-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Thats great news! :thumbsup:

Its a good time of year for the phone to ring! - new beginnings in September.

Lets hope everyone waiting for the phone to ring, gets a call!

Good luck with the new starters!

Rachel x

watgem
13-08-2010, 09:31 AM
good luck I will be keeping everything crossed for yoy:)xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
13-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Sounds good. Is that you full up then if they all come back?

Good luck

heatherw
13-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Sounds good. Is that you full up then if they all come back?

Good luck

I'll have 1 under 5 space as the 4 yr old starts full time school in sept.

Just a bit nervous about getting my hopes up as im still waiting to hear back from 2 sets of parents. Both have been recommended by another minder who is giving up, the meetings with them went well and everything seemed positive but in this game you never know.
Fingers crossed.

teacake2
13-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Hope it works out for you. I had a parent visit to-day, here for 2 hours, with a 2 year old. Took all the details with her and said she would get back to me later to-day. It would be full time, and it would mean 2 x full time and 1 x part time that I would have and all three of them are virtually the same age, having birthdays in June, July and August so only 2 months between them.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Teacake2