PDA

View Full Version : car seat help, anyone got one of these?

sweets
12-08-2010, 06:36 PM
a while ago i bought this nania beline car seat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-NANIA-BELINE-SP-PLUS-BOOSTER-CHILD-CAR-SEAT-R-Green-/280544213488?pt=UK_Baby_CarSeats_EH

, its great and fits in my car really well, but now i am going to have 3 two year olds every day from sept and so need another seat (also got a mothercare one), i like the nania as im pretty sure that i can get 3 in the
back. went on ebay to get another and saw this new nania

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Nania-CARSEAT-iMAX-SP-PLUS-CAR-SEAT-ROL-GREEN-/180531502859?pt=UK_Baby_CarSeats_EH

, it looks a bit better as is more padded but just wondered if anyone had it and if it is wider than the original one as if it is then i doubt i can fit 3 in.

sweets
12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
hasnt anyone got one? :)

LiMaltby
13-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi

I don't have one sorry but you could send the seller a message and ask for the dimensions of the second one. They have posted the dimensions of the first.

That way you could compare them, they look pretty similar but you need to be sure before you buy.

Hope you get your answers :)

Chatterbox Childcare
13-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Alternatively have you looked at the Graco ones in Asda for £15.00 where you use a normal seatbelt over the shoulder.

blue bear
13-08-2010, 06:49 PM
I have 3, older model than yours, only thing I could find fault with is that mine do not lay back and they are supposed to be from 6 months ish up, I'm lucky my seats recine back a bit and so is not a problem. Mine are 2 years old and still look like new. the younger children have the full harness on, older they have just seat belt and even older we pulll it apart and they use just booster.

I wanted rid of old bucket seats as they are heavy and I keep having to lift them in and out of car, am very pleased with them.:clapping:

sweets
13-08-2010, 08:45 PM
think i will go for the more padded one, i e-mailed the seller and they said they are the same size. just hope they are right :)

celdemorg
13-08-2010, 09:03 PM
No I haven't got one sorry, but it does look nice (I am partial to green). I've got maxi cosi ones. Just thought I'd just say it looked nice.

xxx

Gizmo
13-08-2010, 09:11 PM
I did have the 1st one but took it too bits when my dd was sick then read that you couldnt put it back together but could use it with the lap belt, far too heavy i just felt it kept moving, it is now in the tip