PDA

View Full Version : cm friend had Complaint...

marnieb
12-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Saw a good cm friend of mine today (took our mindees fruit and veg picking!), and 1 of her neighbours has put in a complaint to Ofsted about her. She's been reported for not disposing of nappies properly - load of cr*p here in Surrey we have special nappy bins collected weekly - and for having her mindees play in the garden when her 2 dogs are out and dog poo around - agin this is utter rubbish i didn't even know she had dogs till 3 weeks ago as they're kept in a separte part of the house when she's minding!!!!!!!!

She's waiting to hear back from Ofsted - what normally happens in these circumstances?? My poor friend is soo upset she's talking about giving it up, which is such a shame as she just got outstanding!!!!

Marnie
x

miffy
12-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Have Ofsted been out to see her? Usually they give some inkling of their decision - she will get it in writing - but they can tell whether a complaint is malicious or not so tell her not to worry too much.

Miffy xx

Mookins
12-08-2010, 05:18 PM
oh thats not nice:(

bless her...think they come out..and have a look round ask questions etc

tell her not to give up it will only make them think they can get away with it

xxx

fluffysocks
12-08-2010, 06:01 PM
I dont see how she has anything to worry about, especially with an outstanding! really hope she doesnt give up. Send her our support-better still get her logged in so she can see our support
xx

youarewhatyoueat
12-08-2010, 06:35 PM
I can't see that ofsted will be interested in the nappy issue as that is with the council and as for the dogs, ofsted will have seen the risk assessment so I doubt she has anything to worry about.
If I was her I would try to find out what this neighbours problem is, perhaps there is more to it. Some people really don't have anything better to do with their time but complain, its a cowardly way out , complaining to the authorities why don't people just ask if something is bothering them, it really bugs me.