PDA

View Full Version : :( upset,angry dont no what 2 do

hollyoaksmad
12-08-2010, 06:17 AM
I have been having a few problems with a parent for a while now she turns up when she wants and collects when shes ready well iv had enough! CONTRACTED HOURS PLEASE!!

Ok so usually it starts of she will come late, fair enough she has 3 kids to look after and there a handful but then she comes in and everytime... ITS TOO HOT IN HERE... no heating is on just normal, as i nknew she would do it agen yday I opened windows turned fan on .... she stuck her head in the room..ITS TOO HOT I said look i have done eveything i can.

No other parent complains just you arr..Do u have air con she says? Urm noo just cuz ur loaded and im not .. so cross that flipped me then

she came to collect half hour late .. I was rushing, she said have you got to be somewhere ... yes actualy i do.

she was ready walk out the doors with out paying.. then i said the contracted hours are what u pay for. she said its summer holidays its differnt i shudnt have to pay that. :eek: :angry:

I flipped didnt no what i said as when angry i forget thing is she comes 1 afternoon every wed i put other potential parents down as that 1 day affects the week as 3 children ..

Stillgoingstrong
12-08-2010, 06:34 AM
First thing is ....Calm down and dont start saying things about race etc

If things aren't working and you are getting stressed and not being able to get along with the parent, and she is mucking you around then in my opinion you might be better off just to call it quits, especially as you say you've had to "put other parents down".
If it's only one day a week then is it really worth the stress and hassle? I know it's 3 but then they are ruining your availability for the week.
Just have a think about if you really want or need to be made to feel this way-if someone makes me that mad I just think well, I've done my best, if that's not good enough for you - goodbye:thumbsup:
CHILLAX:D :D

christine e
12-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Good advice above but if you really want to keep them on then you have to be strong and in control. Go over the contract and explain that contracted hours are the hours she pays for, tell her that you have places to go and expect her to turn up on time at the start and the end of the day as you have others to consider. Re the room temperature why not take a reading and show her that it is within the normal range (perhaps would be a good idea to log the reading)

Cx

miffy
12-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Good advice above but if you really want to keep them on then you have to be strong and in control. Go over the contract and explain that contracted hours are the hours she pays for, tell her that you have places to go and expect her to turn up on time at the start and the end of the day as you have others to consider. Re the room temperature why not take a reading and show her that it is within the normal range (perhaps would be a good idea to log the reading)

Cx

I agree - but wait until you've calmed down before you speak to her!

Miffy xx

hollyoaksmad
12-08-2010, 06:47 AM
ok il see how it goes