PDA

View Full Version : something to go and do at Pets at home

ourmadhouse
11-08-2010, 11:27 PM
some stores are doing a kids holiday pet club 'a pet workshop for children' on different days through the holidays.
would be something different to do with the children and learn about some of the different animals we may not have in our settings.

(I was only on that site due to someone from here talking a few days ago about keeping chickens . . . and well now i want some too . . . I was looking at coops :blush: )

miffy
12-08-2010, 07:02 AM
Thanks for that I'll check it out! :)

Miffy xx

cas2805
12-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks, I will take a look too x

Pedagog
12-08-2010, 07:09 AM
some stores are doing a kids holiday pet club 'a pet workshop for children' on different days through the holidays.
would be something different to do with the children and learn about some of the different animals we may not have in our settings.

(I was only on that site due to someone from here talking a few days ago about keeping chickens . . . and well now i want some too . . . I was looking at coops :blush: )

Don't get a Coop from Pets at home, there are better ones available.

Trouble
12-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Darent go to pets at home incase we bring a bearded dragon back as i love them i think there so funny:blush:

but thanks anyway:thumbsup:

ourmadhouse
12-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Don't get a Coop from Pets at home, there are better ones available.

:panic: :panic: :panic: nooooooo. . . . just looking. ill be looking around for a while untill im confident we can manage them, cant wait im rather excited :blush:

fluffysocks
12-08-2010, 06:09 PM
our pets at home had the guinea pigs out for the kids to hold and handle. had to drag my daughter away!

TheBTeam
12-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Our one does feeding/showing at 3pm everyday.

Aquatic centres are often a great place to entertain kids for a morning or afternoon as well, one close to us is often feeding the rays and big cat fish when you go, and they sell for a £1 a bag food for you to feed their koi, which the kids love.

You can then make it last longer by taking them to look at the water fountains and the stone ornaments, name the animals etc.