PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully simple answer to my question please

CarolineCJ
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi there I am just waiting on my CRB we are at stage 4 so already starting to advertise, had my visits, my references are done, my health decleration done, social security checks are done so nearly ready to start.

My question is this I can have 2 other children in my care as I already have my own babe, so if thats the case if i was for example to have 1 child on a monday morning tuesday and friday morning, and a full time 5 days a week can i take on another part time child in the afternoons?

What if they overlap by an hour i.e child leaves my setting at 1 and other child gets dropped off at 12 would this be allowed???

Has anyone else had experience with parents wanting flexi days due to them working shifts???

Thanks

Caroline xx

TammyN
11-08-2010, 06:21 PM
your certificate will state no allowed at any 1 time, so yes u could fill your afternoons with another child, the no's are maximum amount!
there are variations available for overlap but ufortunately it tends to be to offer continuity of care ie parent adjusting hoours once they have started, not usual for new starters.