PDA

View Full Version : I've survivied!!!!

SammyM
11-08-2010, 04:52 PM
After being registered earlier this year and have mainly b4 and after schoolies, I was dreading today...

A full day of 6 under sixes, I woke up really early worried that I'd never cope, what on earth would I do with them all day, will they all get on etc etc

Needn't have worried at all - we had an absolute ball, my 2 were just great, and everyone else got on. We had a forest walk, and went to the park this aft.

I even managed to get 3 asleep for 2 hours at the same time :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I feel a large G&T coming on to help me with my pat on the back - Yeh Me!!!!

miffy
11-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Well done! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Glad you all had a good time!

Miffy xx

Mookins
11-08-2010, 05:03 PM
After being registered earlier this year and have mainly b4 and after schoolies, I was dreading today...

A full day of 6 under sixes, I woke up really early worried that I'd never cope, what on earth would I do with them all day, will they all get on etc etc

Needn't have worried at all - we had an absolute ball, my 2 were just great, and everyone else got on. We had a forest walk, and went to the park this aft.

I even managed to get 3 asleep for 2 hours at the same time :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I feel a large G&T coming on to help me with my pat on the back - Yeh Me!!!!

wow:clapping: :clapping:

well done indeed...have one for me there my fave

xx

Stillgoingstrong
11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I had one 3year old for 3 hours this morning and I'm exhausted - think one is harder as it's so intense??????? Good for you having that lot, and enjoy your well earned drink:littleangel: :clapping: :thumbsup: I've got another one for a couple of hours tomorrow - warn out just thinking about it:D :D Roll on next week when they all come together and I can have a relax:eek:

SammyM
11-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I agree, one on their own is sooooo tough, they all played with each other today and the ages groups mixed beautifully.

Feel a bit self indulgent posting it on here, but I wouldn't facebook it as some moms are 'friends' and no one else gets it or understands like you lovely ladies ( and men of course!!!)

I heart the forum - LOL!!!!

linda2girls
11-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Wow, well done.

Linda.

mushpea
11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
welldone you, always a stress the more you have but also I think we earn our money when we only have 1 child as they have only got you to play with so i find it more demanding.

Blue Boy
12-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Fantastic:clapping: It is a great feeling:thumbsup:

fluffysocks
12-08-2010, 06:05 PM
yippee!!! its exhausting but fab when it all goes well.

:laughing:

TheBTeam
12-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I find the days that I worry most about, most often tend to be the ones that go really well.

I had been really worried about yesterday and today, and yet they have been much easier and better than i could have ever predicted, i must remember one day to take my own advice and stop worry about the days I think I may have, cos it has never been as bad as I have thought!

Hope you have a lot more great days.