PDA

View Full Version : Activities for a 7 month old

marzi
11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to think of things to do with a 7 month old and cannot think of anything. Any ideas would be gratefully received!

moljak
11-08-2010, 02:16 PM
treasure baskets, gloop, peek a boo, tummy time, sitting on grass, sand, walks,
Just off top of my head, will have a think and come back :)

Mouse
11-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I've had an 8mth old here this week. He's enjoyed the treasure basket, sitting with a basket of blocks that he's emptied out & filled again, in the garden he's sat & played with musical instruments, been in the ball pit and had a splash at the water table.

More than anything though, he's just enjoyed crawling around, exploring and picking up toys as he's come across them - no real activities needed :thumbsup:

miffy
11-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Just put out some age appropriate toys and then watch what interests baby.

Like Mouse says he will probably be exploring if he's mobile or will be sitting up playing with toys.

My baby likes anything musical, balls (rolling to her), musical instruments, nursery rhymes, playing peep-bo.

Once you know the baby it will be quite easy to find things that they like

Miffy xx

marzi
12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the replies, she isn't crawling yet so I think it'll be lots of tummy time, she kept putting a book on her head yesterday so i gave her a nice soft scarf from the dressing up box and she spent ten minutes putting it on and off her head lol. I'll see what she likes and go from there I think.

cas2805
12-08-2010, 03:31 PM
How about balloons, don't get the cheap ones though!