PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working with a fellow registered childminder ?

Waveawand
10-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Hiya, unbelievably Ive had more enquiries for work this week than ever (registered for 5yrs!) - as a result i thought of asking a fellow reg. cm to work with me. Spoke to Ofsted re variation/co worker and they sent me the form. Rather confused though as to what I need to put down. Ive read on the freebie bit here that they need to be okayed by ofsted BEFORE filling in the form ? once this is done is there anyone willing to share what they put on the form submitted to Ofsted ? Im not hiding anything its purely because I want to get it right first time. one of the enquiries was for two kids under 3yrs and I would be over my limit; also I know that there are at least three cms around here retiring come Sept. My friend has wound down her work as nothing was happening and she has a course she attends now but I know needs some income. Thought I could help us both out. So for those days and hours was going to have my friend work in my home with me. Any advise on what to do/not to do would be appreciated as the forms are never particularly user friendly !!:thumbsup:

many thanks:blush:

love381
11-08-2010, 07:47 AM
I don't have a copy of my form on this computer, but I put in as much information as possible (even made the font small in some places). I was advised that it's better to put more information than less as it will give less opportunity for refusal/phone calls for further details. I was phoned for clarification and was mainly asked to confrim what I written which was details about the equipment I already had (buggies/highchairs/toys etc) and whether I felt I had enough space to fit extra children in!!! The main part I think is to cover your ideas about how EACH child's needs will be met. x