PDA

View Full Version : had enough of today all ready

sandy64
10-08-2010, 08:54 AM
had a lo arrive 9am not contracted for hols but as he is a little unsettled for first 10mins i have him occasionally in hols, well 9am arrived with grandad crying he said he doesnt want to come grandparents doesnt see why he needs to but as mum is working and g.parents getting on its a break plus he loves it here once there gone. well anyway lo then throws up all over my house g.dad stands there with potty in hand and lets him vomit everywhere literally then says well he didnt want to come so i say i really dont think thats why hes just been so sick, then g.dad says right see you later, hold on you cant leave him now, so he goes leaving me with mess my own poor dd sent in kitchen bless well ive just finished cleaning and having a brew ive a baby arriving at 10.15 so hopeing floors are dry as shes a crawler. but now im left feeling like crying, thanks for reading

youarewhatyoueat
10-08-2010, 09:01 AM
omg what a start to the day, I would ring mum and tell her what happened.

Mookins
10-08-2010, 09:01 AM
nice!!!!

id be back on the phone lo has been poorly again he will need collecting!!

sending you big hugs:group hug:

sandy64
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
grandad has taking him home.

Mookins
10-08-2010, 09:10 AM
aaah......:(

poor you....think you deserve a large bottle of wine tonite xxx

watgem
10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
hope tomorrows a better day, perhaps he didn't want to come because he wasn't feeling well, but grandpa didn't want to have to clear up puke lol!