PDA

View Full Version : CRB Rant

LilyBelles
09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
I called CRB this morning after tracking online and noticing that my application is STILL at stage 4 since june 22nd they said they cant do anything to hurry it up until it reaches 8 weeks (next week), so i called ofsted and explained what Ofsted said and they have said the same "cant do anything til 8 weeks", i am getting really sick of the same info and getting no where fast.
I called my local police head office and they expalined that it had all been cleared since 28th july but couldnt understand where it had gone. After being on hold 10 minutes the police lady came back and said that they have a lot of new starters at the moment who do the CRB's and once they have done them they have to be checked by a officer before they get sent out, she has said that she will get mine and hubby's checked and cleared for post today and i should have them by friday.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just gotta wait for social services now as Ofsted have been chasing them also for 7 weeks GRRRRRRR:angry:

LilyBelles
13-08-2010, 09:42 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
CRB's have arrived this morning
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

heatherw
13-08-2010, 09:44 AM
:clapping: Great news, now for the phone to ring with lots of children!

Mookins
13-08-2010, 09:45 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :D

notlong now hun

xx

LilyBelles
26-08-2010, 02:18 PM
i was so excited about sorting my CRB's out and called OFSTED to see what happens now they are still waiting on my social services checks GRRRRR i have been calling them every 2-3 days to see if there is any joy they have said no and have said they have sent them a letter about chasing it up, i have asked if there is anything i can do they said no.

Its now been 10 weeks since i sent my application off im getting so fed up and just want to start minding, i have a mum coming over friday to discuss me having her 6 month old but obviously i cant do any more than that til i get my certificate
:angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

het
28-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Can I join the rant -I have just received my crb checks this morning, forms with crb since 9th June therefore 12 weeks wait. :mad:
Was hoping to start beginning Aug, 2 little boys 3 full days - perfect.
Now not sure if I'm still wanted, feel like a right idiot since Ofsted came beginning of May and said it would be about 8 weeks.

How long does it take for reg cert to come through now please?
Hx

CHUNKY MONKEY
31-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Well done, glad it came through. I hope the last checks come through ASAP :D

het
03-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Hurrah!
My Reg Cert came thru this morn!
Lilybelles - I hope ur checks r thru soon.
:clapping:
x

LilyBelles
07-09-2010, 09:33 PM
i am still waiting for my social services checks to come through i am ringing ofsted every 2-3 days, i have even called my local council to see if they can help and they have said no as its up to ofsted grrrrr:mad:

leahlouise
08-09-2010, 07:35 AM
hi all sorry to here that you are having the same trouble as me but they have all the ss back i am just waiting for my parents crb it has been 6 weeks:mad: i have got my one already i hate waiting i was hoping to start on the 1st sept but that gone out the window now my parents is phone the police today to chase it up i hope that will , i would just like to get stared now :(