PDA

View Full Version : Blinkin' Ofsted!!!

marnieb
09-08-2010, 11:32 AM
So,

As T is leaving in 2 weeks and I might be lucky enough to be filling her space soon, I phoned Ofsted just to make sure everything was okay and to see if my certificate needed updateing as dd is almost 18 months. Went over it all on the phone, that was last Monday.

My mobile had just gone - it was Ofsted....... they had no record of dd AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mind boggles, during all the registration and the 2 visits and all the phone calls where'e she's been seen or mentioned, and yet she wasn't listed at all!!! :rolleyes:

Makes you wonder.....!!!!

She's been added now and the correct certificate should be sent out today.

Marnie
x

Mookins
09-08-2010, 12:14 PM
NO WAY!!

tut tut...glad its allsorted

xx

Chimps Childminding
09-08-2010, 12:27 PM
I had that, they lost one of my sons too!!!! think my problem was having triplets I confused the hell out of them :D strange thing was it was the youngest they didn't have on record, not one of the triplets :rolleyes: Think we should give them inadequate for organisation :D

sandy64
09-08-2010, 12:38 PM
funny how they do that my friend has been mindining over 15yrs and last inspection didnt no she had a hubby or 16yr old son ???? mad eh!

heatherw
09-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Not surprising, my certificate still says 'may care for 6 children in the early years age group of which no more that 3 may be under 1' It clearly states in the EYFS that no-one will be given permission for care for 3 under 1s. I still can't get them to change it.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
09-08-2010, 02:33 PM
I had that they didn't have my dd2 it took them 18 months to send the certificate through.

My friend is registered for two under 1 even though she doesn't need it anymore but at her inspection they said it was fine and they would leave it.

FussyElmo
09-08-2010, 04:19 PM
They lost my son and my husband :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: if only I could somedays

charleyfarley
09-08-2010, 04:50 PM
They still had James living with us, the fact is he has never lived in this house with us and this is my second inspection since moving here. :panic:

Oh and I wish they would hurry up and send my new certificate :mad:

Carol xx