PDA

View Full Version : Mindee leaving on tuesday

patevans
07-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Mindee leaves on tuesday and me and Mum aren't on friendly terms so should I get her to sign to say she has taken LJ's and diarys?

I also owe her a refund for last weeks childcare, should I give a cheque or cash?

sarah707
07-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes I would get a signature and also ask for a reference as you would from any other parent.

If the comments are negative you can use them to show how you welcome feedback and grow from experiences.

How does the parent pay you? If she pays by cheque then give a cheque, if it's cash then give it as cash.

I hope you are ok xx

charleyfarley
07-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I would definately get the parent to sign for anything you are giving them.

As for money paid, how did they pay you? If it was a cheque then I'd pay a cheque back, if cash then cash back.

Sorry just seen Sarahs agree with her :thumbsup:

Carol xx

patevans
07-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes I would get a signature and also ask for a reference as you would from any other parent.

If the comments are negative you can use them to show how you welcome feedback and grow from experiences.

How does the parent pay you? If she pays by cheque then give a cheque, if it's cash then give it as cash.

I hope you are ok xx

Shes already done me a reference, well all of 2 sentences :rolleyes:

She paid by Childcare voucher which goes directly into my bank account, so i'll give a cheque!