PDA

View Full Version : Dont Give Up

Daddy Day Care
07-08-2010, 09:58 AM
New to Minding? Struggling to get mindees? Feel like giving up?

WELL DON’T!!!!

As a lot of you know, I became fully registered in June 2009; I was full of enthusiasm after going through a lengthy pre reg. I couldn’t wait to get started but things didn’t exactly go to plan.

I advertised everywhere I could think off, gave business cards to everyone I knew, dropped of leaflets all around the school I’m able to pick up from, advertised all over the internet, I have a good group of childminding friends they all knew I was desperate for work, and regularly gave my number out, but I didn’t hear anything, it had already got to about September and I was feeling really fed up, had I made a mistake? Is childminding not for me? Is childminding not for men? I wasn’t about to give up just yet tho I’ll give to Christmas I kept telling myself.

Then late September I think, I got a text of a parent needing childcare wanting to know if they could come round and meet me. I was over the moon, finally after 4 months I was going to do it, a parent was going to come round love me and id start working. Then about 10 minutes after the joy the nerves began lol, I couldn’t do this, I couldn’t meet with a parent I was to scared, what would I do? What would I say? It turned out I didn’t need to worry a couple of days later I got a text saying she had been thinking about it and had decided I lived to far away. Instantly all the doubts came back, was it me? Did I come across that bad in a couple of texts? Was it where I lived? Was it because I was male? It didn’t help that a minder I know took the child on and she lives further away from me. I was gutted and if it wasn’t for the support of the girls on this forum I really may have quit.

A couple of weeks later, I get a call from a parent, we arranged to meet, and again the nerves were getting the better of me. This time the parent turned up, a little late which did nothing for my nerves lol. I found it far more relaxing than what I thought it was going to be, I sat and played with the little un, who was adorable and had what I thought was a really good chat with the mum. It was time for them to go, we was saying goodbye when the mum said good luck with the birth of your son. Well there was still a few weeks to go for that so that told me straight away she didn’t plan on coming back, and sure enough two days later she e-mailed me saying sorry but she was going to use the childminder she had met before me. Once again I was gutted and once again this forum picked me up and kept me going.

Christmas came and went, and I didn’t hear another thing, id be in the job 7 months and hadn’t earned a penny. It must have been February the girls had got sick of me whining all the time that I had no work, when someone started a post how to get DDC some work, they all gave me different ideas and different ways to advertise myself, some of which I had done but some fantastic new ones in there. Including one idea of writing to a local paper and seeing if they would do an article on me, one of the girls (who I now love to bits) offered to do this, and after a couple of drafts it was sent. To be honest I didn’t really expect to hear anything from them, why would they do an article on little old me. The day after it was sent, I got a phone call from a journalist at the local paper, asking if they could do an interview over the phone with me, which they did, a few hours later a photographer turned up at my house and took several pictures, and 2 days later it was in the paper. It wasn’t just a small article either it took almost the whole page, the picture was horrid tho. The article included my phone number and the texts soon became to come in “I wish you was about years ago I would have loved a male childminder” “don’t give up things will change” “congrats on being a male childminder think your doing a great job” lots of lovely texts from people I didn’t know but nobody wanting work, two days later it was Sunday the texts had stopped and again I was feeling a little disheartened, when the phone rang, it was from a Nan, who helped look after her grandchild, but she had been offered a job on a Friday, she wanted to take it up and wondered if I had a space still, she expected me to be full after the article. I met with the mum a few days later did a couple of settling in sessions and then the contracts were signed. I’ve never felt so relived in my life, its weird but I felt soooo proud, it felt like id come first in the 100m at the Olympics, it was like my dreams had come true, it was march it had been 2 years since the pre reg started but I finally had my first mindee. It was only 1 day a week but it was a start and I was delighted.

The next few weeks, I started to get more calls but unfortunately it always seemed to be for a baby, and with a baby of my own it was always work I couldn’t take on. Other childminder started asking me if I could do holiday care, they hadn’t asked me before I took this mindee on, not really sure why but all of a sudden they were.

Then I got a call, from a parent who had just moved to this town, looking for after school care 2 days a week, and occasional Saturdays. The ideas of Saturdays didn’t thrill me, especially after occasional turned into every other Saturday but I wasn’t about to turn work down. It turned out the girl happened to be the new girl in my daughter class at school, and they had become friends. Mum singed the contracts and id got my second mindee, again not the most hours but it was all building up. I asked mum where she got my number from, its always good to see what advertising is working. She said she had initially asked the school about childminders and they had given her my landline number, which she tried but couldn’t get through (we were having problems at the time), she then phoned Northants childminding association and they again gave her my landline number with a couple of other numbers. She tried one of the other numbers, it was a friend of mine who’s semi retired, only really does holiday cover now, she asked what school it was and instantly mentioned my name, the mum said she’d been trying to contact me but could so she gave her my mobile number. It was good to know my number had been given out on 3 separate occasions.

We now reached the summer holidays, and I had lots of holiday cover planned so was reasonably busy, but I started to worry again, my wife was to quit her fulltime job in September to go to university for three years. I still only had the 2 mindees which worked out £50 a week unless I did the Saturday which boosted it to almost £90. How is a family of 5 going to manage on that?? Well Angel suggested I sell my body but that would cost us around £250 a week, I certainly wouldn’t make anything from it. I really started to panic (yeah I know I do that a lot) my wife went to citizen advice just to see what/if we could claim anything to help until either I had more work or she finished university. Well she went and its looking positive, from what they said we could get more than when she was working which really doesn’t make sense, but that’s England for ya.

Were going to have to re apply for benefits all over again tho I’m delighted to say because last night I signed up my 3rd mindee, again its not the most hours only 15 hours term time, 27 hours school holidays, but it works out at another £49 a week minimum. That’s not all had a call yesterday form someone I knew when I was 18, briefly shared a flat with him, he’s just got custody of his daughter, and wants after school care Mon-Fri and all day school holidays, that’s another minimum £50 a week. That’s not all tho, I’m also wanted to take on 2 brothers, after school Mon – Fri and all day holidays, I only have 1 space on the Wed and Fri and they said they would use gran for one of the boys on that day and just send 1 to me, they are ready to sign contracts, they just waiting to hear to see if they get help from tax credits, they are pretty sure they will, just if they don’t it wouldn’t be worth dad working. They want to even the costs out over the year and pay £150 a week, some school weeks ill be only having them 12 hours a week, and although holiday care would work out more than 150 a week over the whole year this works out fantastically for me.

Oh my god, haven’t I gone on, only started this thread because I see a lot of threads with people struggling and wanting to give up, just like I was. But I’ve managed to turn things round and if I can so can you. Childminding can be a very frustrating job, at times, but other times, most of the time it’s the most rewarding job in the world.

This forum is full of fantastic support, use us if you’re feeling down or need help with anything, you won’t meet a better bunch of people. If it wasn’t for these guys I have no idea what id be doing now.

Thanks for reading (if anyone has actually managed to read it all lol)

Love
Gareth
xxx

Roseolivia
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
What a lovely post from an obviously dedicated minder. I'm glad it's starting to work out for you as it can be hard when you first start. When i started i knew i didn't want to work to my full numbers and luckily financially i haven't had to up to now as i like to spend time with Rose on her own and am now waiting to start maternity in October. I was lucky that i had enquiries that suited me and are happy to come back to me even though i'm taking 9mth out. I hope it all works out for you and your wife enjoys uni. Good luck

Sarah

Cazz
07-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Well I read the whole thing Gareth and what a lovely thread and very inspirational for those who are feeling a bit down.

I've only managed to get on here quickly and very late most evenings so I've not kept up with everything going on but want to say:-

WOW!! WELL DONE YOU!!

I know how down you were and am really really thrilled that things are picking up for you - you really deserve it.

I should be signing a new contract this week and fingers crossed I may be signing the baby sister of a little boy I already mind, so hopefully I'll be a bit busier soon as well

Well done again :clapping:

P.S. Sorry this is in so many different size texts - don't know what I did really!!

Stillgoingstrong
07-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Well done, what a fantastic outcome - eventually!!! When I started I just seemed to pick up the odd ones that no-one else wanted, doing daft hours and bits and peices, but it was WORK:clapping: :clapping: Full now, more or less, but after minding off and on for over 20 years still have odd ones that no-one else wants but it all works for me. :D
All the best and Good luck for your bright and happy future:thumbsup:

sillysausage
07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Well done Gareth for not giving up!!

I think that all prospective minders should be made aware that it can take some time to fill vacancies. When I started 16 years ago we were told by social services (as it was before Ofsted) to expect it to take up to a year, depending on the number of other childminders in the area etc. Thankfully I got my first mindee after a month and I've never looked back.

Good Luck and I hope your business continues to flourish!

estrelas
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I also read the whole post

actually got a tear in my eye lol, ( very emotional at the mo)
your a great guy and a great minder. Goodluck with the other mindees xxx

Toothfairy
07-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Great thread DDC :thumbsup:

wellybelly
07-08-2010, 12:55 PM
OMG DDC that was the lovliest thing I have ever read. I found it quite emotional. You really should be very proud of yourself and whats more, it's so inspiring especially for newly registered childminders and existing ones who are questioning whether this is really for them!

I think this thread needs to be passed over to the NCMA for the next edition of Who Minds? It's a wonderful story of sheer hard work and determination. Maybe you also need to show it Ofsted on your next Inspection.

Well done!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Monkey26
07-08-2010, 12:57 PM
I read the whole post and just want to say "WELL DONE!"
Once people see you out and about with various children you will get more and more phone calls - i know whenever i get a phone call that i cant take the parent usually says "can you recommend another childminder, with lots of experience and children" so you will get there... keep going! xx

TheBTeam
07-08-2010, 01:21 PM
OMG DDC that was the lovliest thing I have ever read. I found it quite emotional. You really should be very proud of yourself and whats more, it's so inspiring especially for newly registered childminders and existing ones who are questioning whether this is really for them!

I think this thread needs to be passed over to the NCMA for the next edition of Who Minds? It's a wonderful story of sheer hard work and determination. Maybe you also need to show it Ofsted on your next Inspection.

Well done!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Exactly what I was going to put! I am so pleased for you, and hopefully all struggling minders will have a good turn of luck.

I am hoping one that is doing his last week of notice cos mum walked from job, will be back in just over a month cos think mum may have new job to go to, will really help money wise, we are a bit on our uppers, so it would really help!

sandy64
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
well gareth i read it all and evan tho ive read your posts previously im so proud youve kept going and finally have a great buissness going as we all know we have good and bad times but starting out is really hard everyone here is great, well done keep it up.:)

moljak
07-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Gareth Thankyou.

i'm new since April2010 and registered specifically to look after a baby who's mum knew I'sd childminded 4yrs previously and knew my background.I decided to go for it agin and stopped checking the job centre for jobs and went along the route of registration.It took me nearly a year from briefing to certificate.Mum was pregnant when she asked.baby was 5 mths when I started lol.I was loving being back in work and slowly put my adverts out ect.Then I was given notice.After 4mths the family decised to move 100s of miles away.I went into panic mode.I was going to have to sign on.But I've now got 1 child starting Sept before and after school and all holidays.I have a mum coming on Wed to sign contracts for a baby 8 -5pm 2 days and her sister before and after school then all day holidays.I've had a further 2 enquiries this week so things are starting to look up.

It is hard when starting out and I think childminders need to be told this on the ICP instead of being told of the shortage of childcare places which fills us all with hope of busy homes and a decent income.

I wish you well with you mindees and your wife with her degree course looks like things are on the up :)

Rubybubbles
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
:clapping: Read through it all!

What a great post DDC, it can take time to build up your childminding business and you have proved it does happen and the need to keep at it:D

suzyblue
07-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Well done!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
i also read it all:eek: :panic:

You have come a long way since you first found this forum.
I am sooooo pleased things are now working out for ya mateeee.

:clapping: :clapping:

It's a small world
07-08-2010, 03:38 PM
A tear in my eye, a lump in my throat and a smile on my face. DDC I'm sooooo pleased your getting busier . You deserve it. Sounds like your busier than me!! So word has finally got out how good you are. Your message is an inspiration to many not too give up and although it may take some time there is light at the end if the tunnel. Congratulations on your new mindees and may your business continue to be a success . I'm soo happy for you xx

Bananabrain
07-08-2010, 04:54 PM
You are a star Gareth! Well done for being so positive and for keeping going.
You and your family deserve lots of luck!!!
As Winston once said 'never, ever,ever,ever...................give up!'

donnagwynne
07-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Fantastic news Gareth!!

And good luck to your wife going to university. She must be really brave, or really dedicated.

Hugs, Donna

MrsShell
07-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Gareth

Just read your post and it has really inspired me. I was only registered in June this year and as yet no enquiries. I only want to work term time as it suits my family, so I realised I wouldn't be swamped with enquiries but I would like just one. I know it's stupid but I am feeling a bit dejected already after only 2 months!

There are lots of childminders in the village where I live so some are established and seem to get all the work. I hope that people will give us "newbies" a chance to prove that we can be just as good.

I guess as soon as you get one mindee and word gets around, then hopefully some others will follow like they did in your case. I will try to stay positive and keep at it although I'm not sure I have your determination!

Well done on your success and good luck to you and your family.

Michelle x :)

Monkey1
07-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Way to go Gareth! x:thumbsup:

haribo
07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
thats brilliant gareth :jump for joy: :jump for joy: just read it all the way through and it is very inspiring - not just to newly registered but also established minders who have hit a quiet spell . well done and thank you xx

Daddy Day Care
07-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Dont ahve time for a proper reply right now, plus with 5 cans of lager in me ill save it for tomorrow just wnated to say thanks to all those who took the tiem to read it and left a comment.

Ill reply tomorrow properly

Thank you

Gareth
xxx

flowerpots
07-08-2010, 08:03 PM
thats such a lovely post gareth, soo inspiring too! thank you for posting, its actually picked me back up again!

Well done on getting all your mindees :-)

Baileys'n'cream
07-08-2010, 08:20 PM
What a great post :)

Well done on sticking with it :)

aly
07-08-2010, 08:23 PM
thats fab news gareth and very good post for newbies too.

I have struggle to fill spaces up until the last 2 weeks but am now full {depending on contract signing 1 tomoz- 1 monday hopefully}

The pro rata thing I am doing, butalso changing my fees policy slightly to show that if I'm doing pro rata then I would adjust the final pay should they leave, that way then you shouldnt lose out.

x

Donkey
07-08-2010, 08:57 PM
yey ddc!! :clapping: :clapping:

Daddy Day Care
08-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi Ladies

Sorry its took so long to write a proper reply, been mad here the last couple of days.

Firstly thank you to everyone who replied and took the time to read it, it really wasn’t meant to be that long, was only going to be 5 or 6 lines, just wanted to give a little encouragement to those who may be starting out or those going through a quiet patch.

Roseolivia – Thank you for your lovely message, I am dedicated, I love the job, just wish I could be so dedicated to the paperwork side of things, really not getting my head around it all at the minute. Like you I didn’t want to be full, with the ages of my children I can only have 1 under 5, I would have loved a Monday – Friday 9-5 and no after schoolers, but quickly realised I wasn’t going to get that and had to take what came my way. xxx

Cazz – Thank you sweetie, geez your being nice to me more than your being mean now, kind of getting use to this and liking it. I really hope you get that contract signed this week please let me know how it goes. Despite all the winding up you’ve been a great support to me from the start on here thank you. P.s. aren’t you glad the footy started again this weekend??? ;) xxx

Stillgoingstrong – Thank you, it sure was a battle at times, but it certainly been worth it. None of my mates understand how I can do this job, or how I can enjoy it, but I really wouldn’t swap it and I hope I get to do the job for 20 years as you have done, well done on that. xxx

Sillysausage – Thank You, Firstly I love you name, secondly I totally agree, lots of people come into this job expecting work straight away, okay some will be lucky, some will have work lined up before they even register but for the majority it may take a while. I think this is one of the first things you should be told at the pre reg course. xxx

Estrelas – Thanks Sweetie, Hope the tear was for the happy ending and not how tragic my life had been for 2 years lol. Thank you for your lovely message. Xxx

Toothfairy – Thank you xxx

Wellybelly – awwww thank you, I’m sure you’ve read lovelier things but was grinning like a Cheshire cat whilst reading your post. I really do hope its inspiring because that was the whole purpose of the thread; if it inspires just 1 person it was worth the 30 minutes of typing and 45 minutes of editing the spelling mistakes lol. I am very proud thank you, but don’t think NCMA would be interested in it, but it was nice of you to say that thank you. Xxx

JoJo – Thank You, not so sure I want any more phone calls tho lol, if these do sign this week the only space I have left are Mon Tues Thurs 9-00 – 2 term time only, very unlikely to get anything around them hours, and am happy to have that time with my own children. Xxx

Bteam – Thank You, your another who has helped support me from the start, and have sent several emails and messages helping me along the way, so thank you for that. I really hope this mum gets her new job and you get mindee back. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Xxx

Sandy – Thank you, bet your glad after all my moaning posts there’s finally a positive one lol xxx

Moljak – Thank you, yup things are certainly on the up and it sounds like they are for you as well, good luck for Wednesday and really hope the 2 other enquiries you’ve had turn into something. The pre reg alone is a testing time how long it can drag on and after losing that first child so early no wonder you panicked but sounds like you’ve changed things round so well done and I wish you well to. Xxx

Ruby – Thank you very much. Xxx

Kinderime – Thank you xx

Orksie – Thank you I think not sure what the panic face was about lol. Yup certainly have come along way and I could'nt have done it without this forum. I can certainly say joining this forum is the best thing I’ve ever done for my childminding business. Xxx

Small World – I’ve had so much support on this forum, from so many people, and I’ve made so many good friends on here, but out of everyone its your help and support that has stood out. Not just because you wrote the article, not just because you helped design me a leaflet, not just because you helped when I was getting no where with my learning log. It’s all the little things, the texts when I’ve not been on the forum a couple of days, all the pm’s you’ve sent me helping and supporting me. You told me in January your mission was to get me a mindee by March one way or another and you certainly did that. You’ve been an absolutely fantastic friend and I owe you so so so much, just wish I knew how I could repay everything you’ve done for me. Thank you so much for everything. Xxx

Louise – Thank you, not so sure I’m a star and believe me I wasn’t always positive I really was close to giving it up several times, as already mentioned so many people have given me so much help on here, just wanted to maybe repay some of that back to newer members who may be struggling. Xxx

Donnagwynne – Thank you, my wife is extremely brave and dedicated, over her life she’s constantly been put down, and never believed that she could make anything of her life. She’s just completed a part time 2 year college course to get her into Uni whilst working 40 hours a week and looking after 3 children. She’s going to make a fantastic nurse and I’m extremely proud of her. Xxx

MrsShell – I’m so glad my post has helped inspire you, and don’t be sorry you’re not being stupid at all. I think I was feeling dejected after 2 weeks. I made friends with a lot of childminders just taking my own children to different tots groups, and it was them who encouraged me to apply to be a minder. I guess when I started as they were friend I expected children fed to me on a plate, expected my number to be passed around and id get someone straight away. May I ask what you’re doing in terms of advertising? Do you have young children yourself? Do you go to tots groups? Do you go to childminding groups? Get yourself out there and let people know that you’re a minder and have spaces. Try and remain positive I know it’s hard but it will happen, and as you said once you have one and people see you working I’m sure more will come. Xxx

Monkey – Thanks Hunni. Xxx

Haribo – Thank you, glad you found it inspiring. Xxx

Flowerpots – Thank you Again I’m glad you found it inspiring and really glad it helped pick you back up, but sorry to hear you were down in the first place. Whatever it is I’m sure things will work out for you. Xxx

Baileys – Thank you very much. Xxx

Aly – Thank you, hope the contract signing went well today and hope tomorrows goes well as well, and thank you for the advice on the pro rata. Xxx

Flutter – Thank you very much as well. Xxx

Urghh I’m knackered now lol, sorry to those who didn’t get a long reply was either because u just said well done and there wasn’t much to say except thank you, or I didn’t want to keep on repeating myself.

One last thank you

Gareth
xxxxx

aly
08-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Orksie – Thank you I think not sure what the panic face was about lol. Yup certainly have come along way and I could have done it without this forum. I can certainly say joining this forum is the best thing I’ve ever done for my childminding business. Xxxthis menat to be 'couldn't??? ;)

Aly – Thank you, hope the contract signing went well today and hope tomorrows goes well as well, and thank you for the advice on the pro rata. Xxx
you are most welcome, the 1 contract is signed, the other is coming for another settlingin tomorrow but it's more to meet my cm friend who will be doing the days I can't do so it's really to meet her, and hopefully contract signed then too

xxxxx
xx right back at ya!!

sonia ann
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
so pleased for you Gareth xx

linda2girls
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Thank you Gareth, you've given me hope. Loved your post.

Linda.

Mookins
08-08-2010, 09:53 PM
brilliant....feel positive now

x

Cazz
08-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Cazz – Thank you sweetie, geez your being nice to me more than your being mean now, kind of getting use to this and liking it. I really hope you get that contract signed this week please let me know how it goes. Despite all the winding up you’ve been a great support to me from the start on here thank you. P.s. aren’t you glad the footy started again this weekend??? ;) xxx

I was quite nice wasn't I? I'll have to put it down to being drugged up this week (prescription by the way!!) and not thinking straight!!

No, seriously you do deserve things to go well for you but I can't have you getting used to me being nice - that's just not right!!

I haven't been on here much lately but I'm back now and so's my sense of humour :D

Maybe my spirits have been lifted by the footie season starting again - NOT!!! I actually went to a match last weekend - last pre-season friendly for Norwich (versus Watford). And the next day I went back to Carrow Road and took the kids to their open day. See, I'm getting into this footie stuff - I may even try and learn the offside rule (but don't hold your breath!! :laughing: ) I enjoyed both days in a way (couple of players were easy on the eye!!).

peanuts
09-08-2010, 06:21 AM
well done ddc. i have just sat and read through the whole post. i hope you inspire new/existing members who are thinking of giving up.

RedDragon
09-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Big well done DDC :clapping:

Definitely think you should have a follow up somewhere - maybe the same paper you were in the first time?

angeldelight
09-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Now I understand why you took your time with my email - you were busy writing this :laughing:

Well done Gareth

Its because you are brill of course :littleangel: :littleangel:

Hope your good luck continues

Love me xxxx

Chatterbox Childcare
09-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi Gareth

I didn't realise you had such a hard time of it and after reading this post to post am very proud of you and your persistence. Well done you. :clapping:

To anyone else struggling - let Gareth be your inspiration. hang in there and don't panic:

LittleAcorns
09-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks for reading (if anyone has actually managed to read it all lol)

Love
Gareth
xxx

I read it all lol

I do hope all goes well for you, Im sure you've heard this loads, but I'll say it again anyway!!! :laughing: :laughing: I think you are truely lovely and an inspiration to us all, if I lived near to you, you could mind my little madam gladly!!!!

Best of luck xx

Carol M
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Hi Gareth,
I have read your post and all the replies, it just goes to show how this job works. I'm so glad you stuck at it and are getting rewards now.
I have been minding for quite a while now and a couple of years ago had a long waiting list , oh how different now!
I am struggling to fill spaces now and finances are extremely tight.
I hope to remain as positive as you in the hope that things will get better , after all I LOVE MY JOB TOO !
Carol xx

It's a small world
09-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Thank you for your kind words but I didn't do anything anyone would do. I'm glad you think i helped but at the end of the day the parents liked you not me so all the hard work has paid off for who you are etc.

Are you going irchester ? Hope to see you there x

SandCastles
09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Big well done and a pat on the back for you, I'm now nearly full after registering Jan 2009, wish I knew on my ICP that it will take ages to fully reap the rewards. Thanks for posting, was well worth the read.

watgem
09-08-2010, 09:32 PM
well done for hanging in there and sharing your experience, very inspiring and helpful:)