PDA

View Full Version : Pogo printer

Lyns123
06-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi Ladies

I hope you can help, i've been hearing (or seeing) alot about these poloroid pogo printer thingys, i want one but i'm not sure i'm finding the right thing as they are only about £25, surely something so magnificent should be more expensive then that!!

Can someone post a link that i can take a look at and can i use my digital camera that i already have or do i need to buy a camera too and thats where it gets expensive?

Thanks xxxxxxx

Playmate
06-08-2010, 06:44 PM
We bought one through the forum shop a couple of weeks ago and it was less than that I think.

little miss chatterbox
06-08-2010, 06:46 PM
yep that's the one!!!!! wouldn't be without mine now!

karensmart4
06-08-2010, 06:47 PM
The Pogo Printer is available from the shop on the forum or direct from Amazon, I paid £18 for mine then had to buy the photo paper, I have just got 90 sheets for £14.99.
You bluetooth photos from your phone directly to it, you can use your digital camera with it as well but I find as I've always got my mobile on me I always use that now :D

Hope that answers your question, well worth buying one :thumbsup:

karen m
06-08-2010, 06:52 PM
they are great for putting photo's in learning journal

Lyns123
06-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks, i've placed my order.

I'm really backed up on my photo printing as it's such a hassle plugging everything in to the main computer cos i do all my work on my laptop, this is going to solve all that hopefully :)

Perfect

claire'scherubs
06-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I've been wondering about these, are the papers easy to get hold off??

karensmart4
06-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I've been wondering about these, are the papers easy to get hold off??

Forum shop or Amazon :thumbsup:

SandCastles
06-08-2010, 07:56 PM
I wouldn't be without mine now - I can plug my camera in, using the cable you normally use to connect to your laptop, then select print on your camera and its printed in a few seconds. Ive even used my Vtech Kiddy Camera with it and it works a treat. My observations look very professional in their learning journals and if I have taken some cute ones during the day, I print them off before they leave and give to mum.

lou lou
06-08-2010, 07:59 PM
I would not be without mine it is brill

Ripeberry
06-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I've just got one and it's great for learning journeys and daily diaries. It used to take me ages to print everything off on the computer, reduce the size of the pictures, print them and then cut them out.
Now I can just put the printer and mobile phone on the table and they bluetooth each other, so in effect I can print photos straight away, anywhere :thumbsup:

Graham
06-08-2010, 09:53 PM
There is a link at the top of the forum entitled "latest forum news" click on that or go to the forum shop http://astore.amazon.co.uk/childminding-21/detail/B001APNVTQ

These links will earn a small commission which we use to help fund the running costs of the forum.

HappyH
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
I got mine through Amazon £18 & free delivery, shop around fot the paper it varies, I got 90 sheets for £12 from Play.com (free delivery again). I love it, perfect for journals and no hassle copy and pasting then printing out and cutting out etc..