PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg briefing - tick! Exciting times ahead! :clapping:

keeks
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
So I'm one step closer - briefing was good but nothing new to me as I have already learned it all from - yes, you guessed it - you guys! :D

Am booked on ICP course and have even written a couple of policies; Safeguarding and Child protection, Behaviour and Equal Op's. Thanks Sarah, your e-books are fabulous!

So now all I have to do is decide if it makes sense to leave a job I actually love for an uncertain future where I could do so much more... :ohdear:

Happy Friday everyone!!!
xxx

Mookins
06-08-2010, 05:56 PM
what a happy and positive thread youve started.

i wish youthe very best and look forward to your positive vibes on here more often:D

xxx

keeks
06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Thank you Jennie, I honestly don't think I would have pursued this idea if I hadn't stumbled across this forum. I have learned a lot here and it is so nice to see so many successful minders sharing ideas and thoughts.

xxx

Mookins
06-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Thank you Jennie, I honestly don't think I would have pursued this idea if I hadn't stumbled across this forum. I have learned a lot here and it is so nice to see so many successful minders sharing ideas and thoughts.

xxx

do you know i first enquired back in feb and by the time i got to my course if i hadnt have found this forum i would have been clueless and probably wouldnt have even bothered!!
i learn more on here everyday then i did on the whole course

xx