PDA

View Full Version : My dd......

marnieb
06-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Utterly mortified me yesterday!!!!! :blush:

Mum and 7 month old L came for a visit. it was going brilliantly and we were getting on really well. It was getting near tea time and I heard dd (almost 18 months) wander into the kitchen to bang on the cupboards. I was sitting on the floor with my back to the door playing with L, and dd came wandering intot the living room holding a BOTTLE OF WINE!!!!! I have never been so embarressed, but luckily mum thought it was hilarious!!! Needless to say, the wine has now been moved to a higher cupboard!!!!

marnie
x

The Juggler
06-08-2010, 06:46 AM
:eek: oh no. luckily mum saw the funny side.

RachelE
06-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Oh dear! That'd be something my dd would do.

When I was asked at my inspection last year if I took recreational drugs or alcohol, I answered 'no'. My 3 yr old dd told her I was lying! :blush:

Glad that the Mum saw the funny side!

Rachel x

The Juggler
06-08-2010, 07:00 AM
i dont' think it's any of their business if I drink - its' perfectly legal - recreational drugs now that's different it's illegal - but let's face it who would own up to that when asked by an inspector.
:rolleyes:

Pedagog
06-08-2010, 07:04 AM
We were at a function with the Mayor, when my son decided to inform her that "Daddy has lost his licence for speeding", Completly untrue.:blush:

charleyfarley
06-08-2010, 07:12 AM
lol so glad parent thought it was funny, good luck for the parent signing up :thumbsup:

Mitchell told his teacher that I have wine on my cereal :eek: I don't even eat cereal :laughing:

Don't you just love what they say and do :D

Carol xx

kindredspirits
06-08-2010, 07:38 AM
PMSL!! My son is like that - he tells parents at the end of the day if their LO has been good/bad/crying etc :rolleyes:

Baileys'n'cream
06-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Haha :laughing:

My DS, 4 years old, announced quite loudly during our big shop that we need 'whiskey' :eek: :laughing: Me and the hubby have never even had whiskey in the house and don't drink it

I asked him why we need whiskey and he said 'Because when you're troubled you drink whiskey' I nearly fell on the floor laughing :laughing:

It's in the Simpsons movie :blush:

shelly2012
06-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Don't cha just love em :littleangel:

Alibali
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Love it :clapping: